Reviews for Revalations
Mystical Witch chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
Poor Severus having to babysit.
Could be worse, he could be in the Dark Lord's midst.
Or maybe that would be a blessing for Severus.
Post more soon.
r-z chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
cool.
LunaLovegood61 chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Hey, great story so far. The plots developing nicely but you're characters seem a little flat. Don't just take my word for it though because I'm not really good at critizing. (don't even think I can spell the word right) But otherwise I like it. :)
lillinfields chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Oh wow, I am so looking foward to more.
jennifer chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
love it pleas eupdate really soon please
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
this is great
MerlinHalliwell chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
keep going, i like the hints u keep putting out. i can't work out what happened in the past though. anyway update soon : )
starangel2106 chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
5pts. that was cute. He said she neve had a heart and she wasn't capable of growing one. hehe. great chappie
Melwasul chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Excellent! This looks like a promising fic. Please update soon!
Melwasul
Anora chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
ahh so unfair... keep on writting more? I wanted another chapter :P
RandiWeasley chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Good story.
Thank you.
starangel2106 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
5pts. Ha you think your mistajes are bad? Mines worse. :) Anyhow good chappie. only one thing Voldemort is spelled like that. no biggie I just realized the other day I ad Severus with an extra r. :)
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
wow blame each other
Amber16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Hmm...interesting beginning. You've got the makings for a good story. I'm a bit confused at the whole desk incident, though. Anyway, can't wait for more!
Chrissie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You're off to a good start. Now, identify whether it's going to be a slash fic, a friendship fic, or a Severitus fic. Information like that lets people know what they're going to be facing and whether or not they want to face it.
Keep up the good work.