Reviews for Revalations
starangel2106 chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
5pts. that was cute. He said she neve had a heart and she wasn't capable of growing one. hehe. great chappie
Melwasul chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Excellent! This looks like a promising fic. Please update soon!
Melwasul
Anora chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
ahh so unfair... keep on writting more? I wanted another chapter :P
RandiWeasley chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Good story.
Thank you.
starangel2106 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
5pts. Ha you think your mistajes are bad? Mines worse. :) Anyhow good chappie. only one thing Voldemort is spelled like that. no biggie I just realized the other day I ad Severus with an extra r. :)
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
wow blame each other
Amber16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Hmm...interesting beginning. You've got the makings for a good story. I'm a bit confused at the whole desk incident, though. Anyway, can't wait for more!
Chrissie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You're off to a good start. Now, identify whether it's going to be a slash fic, a friendship fic, or a Severitus fic. Information like that lets people know what they're going to be facing and whether or not they want to face it.
Keep up the good work.
XOXO
Chrissie
starangel2106 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
10points for a 'new' story. you'll get 5 for every update. This is neat too soon to really tell as its only chappie one but looks good. As for it being short well I know some don't like short chappies and sometimes I don't either but most of the tiem I love them as I'm busy read and run right?
Lee Lee Potter chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Good original start, having Tonks check on him. Maybe you could have mentioed what his appearance was that she was jotting down..just a thought to help lenthen the chapter.
Also, you may want to change your review options because it's set on Login only. Many won't bother reviewing if it means they have to log in. I usualy don't.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
this is great
LoMaRiBa chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Interesting beginning. I'd recommend a beta (someone to proof your story). I noticed a lot of misused words, "quite" instead of "quiet" and so on.
Also, did you mean to spell "revelations" "revalations?"
Good first try, work on proofing it and you'll be just fine.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
interesting beginning, I look forward to more
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20