Reviews for Revalations
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
This is a really good story. I am hook. It took me by surprise that this is your first story. I do not want to stop reading it. It is that good. Are you going to writ any more Harry Potter Stories? I believe they would be very good. And I would read them. Pleasde keep up the great work.
Elfin69 chapter 23 . 5/2/2008
This was a really good fic and I hope that you will start another one to show Harry's sixth year and how his relationship with Snape develops.
darkorangecat chapter 23 . 4/30/2008
I am glad that you persevered through this. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you ;0)
agent moriel chapter 23 . 4/25/2008
wow, this was amazing! are you going to write a sequel? that'd be really exciting; you'd do a great job. thanks for the awesome read!
New Profileaccount chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I likey it -adds to faves-
Raven2090 chapter 23 . 4/19/2008
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for writing Revalations. I would love to read more if you have more, but I'm not going to push. Thanks again for sharing yourself through Revalations. "Never be normal." -Raven
gayskin chapter 23 . 4/15/2008
Great story - any thoughts on a follow up?
Renks chapter 23 . 4/14/2008
Are you going to write a sequel?
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
i thought you might like to know that the title is spelled wrong. it's 'revelations' with an 'e'.
Jas120 chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
aw i love it
Adrian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I'll be honest here. If you can't even spell your one-word title correctly, I won't be arsed to bother reading this.
dino6 chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
Just found your story. I love the fact that Severus is Harry's uncle. I also wonder how soon Severus will miss Harry? Can't wait till next chapter.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Ooh! Interesting! I think Snape can be a bit more in character, but I love the story so far. Slightly different beginning and I love how Dudley and Petunia have "hearts" as Severus so eloquently put it. Great so far!
saiyanwizard chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
This was a nice ending :). It's nice to see that you've stuck with your story...which reminds me, I haven't updated some of my fics for a VERY long time ;0. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
lalli chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Hey! I had completely forgotten about this story! I think I was in High School when I started reading this fanfic...now I'm almost done with my third year in college...thanks soo much for finishing! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I don't think I've read many fanfics that have been completed...anyways good ending! And thanks again for finishing! Well worth the wait!
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »