Reviews for Revalations
Raven2090 chapter 23 . 4/19/2008
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for writing Revalations. I would love to read more if you have more, but I'm not going to push. Thanks again for sharing yourself through Revalations. "Never be normal." -Raven
gayskin chapter 23 . 4/15/2008
Great story - any thoughts on a follow up?
Renks chapter 23 . 4/14/2008
Are you going to write a sequel?
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
i thought you might like to know that the title is spelled wrong. it's 'revelations' with an 'e'.
Jas120 chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
aw i love it
Adrian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I'll be honest here. If you can't even spell your one-word title correctly, I won't be arsed to bother reading this.
dino6 chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
Just found your story. I love the fact that Severus is Harry's uncle. I also wonder how soon Severus will miss Harry? Can't wait till next chapter.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Ooh! Interesting! I think Snape can be a bit more in character, but I love the story so far. Slightly different beginning and I love how Dudley and Petunia have "hearts" as Severus so eloquently put it. Great so far!
saiyanwizard chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
This was a nice ending :). It's nice to see that you've stuck with your story...which reminds me, I haven't updated some of my fics for a VERY long time ;0. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

lalli chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Hey! I had completely forgotten about this story! I think I was in High School when I started reading this I'm almost done with my third year in college...thanks soo much for finishing! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I don't think I've read many fanfics that have been completed...anyways good ending! And thanks again for finishing! Well worth the wait!
DaughterOfAres chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Hi! I absolutely love you're story. I found it a while ago and was so afraid you had abandoned it. I'm glad you didn't.

This was a great chapter and a good end. Though I would like more. *hint hint*

Also, there's a wonderful website called PotionsAndSnitches . net. It has nothing but Harry and Severus father/son/gaurdian/mentor type stories and I think this story would be an excellent addition. The members of the site, though there aren't many, give excellent reviews. You won't recieve as many as you do on this site, but they are of much better quality. I hope to see your story there soon.

Excellent story and I'm both happy and sad to see it come to an end.
Von chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
Its interesting. This is the exact flavor of the type of fanfics Ive been reading lately (ever since Book 5, to be honest) that make me feel quite nauseous and puts me off Harry Potter for awhile.. the more I read of them, the more I begin to dread anything new..

Its the 'Nasty, manipulative abuse of Harry is just the tonic he needs' approach. I'm not sure what proper name it has, but it seems to be very popular lately.

It's like.. you (not just you, all authors who are in this style) write Harry being angry. You write Dumbledore being cruel (In my book, putting him with snape only because he has the power to do whatever he wants and not even having the decency to tell that to Harrys face, no, instead trying to convince Harry that its all for the best.. Thats just revolting) and Snape being - frankly - a despicable, power-hungry bastdid, only seconds away from abuse and already shockingly WORSE than Harry's own family at verbal and emotional abuse..

And yet, somehow this environment is supposed to work magic on Harry and produces the young man he needs to be?

I'm sorry, but when I feel sick just reading it, I can't possibly see how Harry would benefit in that kind of situation. It's like.. they're just begging to have a twisted, fury-ridden, disgusted-with-them young man who hates thier guts and would like nothing more than to see their manipulative, selfish, cruel ways put to an end in a very gory way...

(chuckles) Or, so I think.

But, as I mentioned before, a LOT of HP fanfiction has been negatively influenced by the books. You write exceptionally well, but your story makes me feel terrible, every second that I read it, just like Rowling's later works..

And that's just sad, frankly.. that a once-wonderful world has been over taken by the 'fashion' of stomach-churning 'dark' stories.

Okay, I'm ranting now..

What was my point?

Ah yess. I think you're a great writer, but I'm going to stop reading because I'm sick and tired of seeing 'Starved-for-Love-Harry-just-needs-some-more-antagonistic-heavy-handed-guidance-to-make-everything-better' flavoured plots. :P :D

So feel free to disregard most of this rant.. you were just the straw, you know?

Good luck with the rest of this!
Fmh chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Just found this and liked what I have read so far thank you
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 22 . 3/17/2007
love this fic~! the relationship between harry and severus is brilliantly developed!
rowlinglover222 chapter 22 . 1/15/2007
Hey. I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but I just wanted to say that I really liked it and hope that you consider completing it.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »