Reviews for Revalations
DaughterOfAres chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Hi! I absolutely love you're story. I found it a while ago and was so afraid you had abandoned it. I'm glad you didn't.

This was a great chapter and a good end. Though I would like more. *hint hint*

Also, there's a wonderful website called PotionsAndSnitches . net. It has nothing but Harry and Severus father/son/gaurdian/mentor type stories and I think this story would be an excellent addition. The members of the site, though there aren't many, give excellent reviews. You won't recieve as many as you do on this site, but they are of much better quality. I hope to see your story there soon.

Excellent story and I'm both happy and sad to see it come to an end.
Von chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
Its interesting. This is the exact flavor of the type of fanfics Ive been reading lately (ever since Book 5, to be honest) that make me feel quite nauseous and puts me off Harry Potter for awhile.. the more I read of them, the more I begin to dread anything new..

Its the 'Nasty, manipulative abuse of Harry is just the tonic he needs' approach. I'm not sure what proper name it has, but it seems to be very popular lately.

It's like.. you (not just you, all authors who are in this style) write Harry being angry. You write Dumbledore being cruel (In my book, putting him with snape only because he has the power to do whatever he wants and not even having the decency to tell that to Harrys face, no, instead trying to convince Harry that its all for the best.. Thats just revolting) and Snape being - frankly - a despicable, power-hungry bastdid, only seconds away from abuse and already shockingly WORSE than Harry's own family at verbal and emotional abuse..

And yet, somehow this environment is supposed to work magic on Harry and produces the young man he needs to be?

I'm sorry, but when I feel sick just reading it, I can't possibly see how Harry would benefit in that kind of situation. It's like.. they're just begging to have a twisted, fury-ridden, disgusted-with-them young man who hates thier guts and would like nothing more than to see their manipulative, selfish, cruel ways put to an end in a very gory way...

(chuckles) Or, so I think.

But, as I mentioned before, a LOT of HP fanfiction has been negatively influenced by the books. You write exceptionally well, but your story makes me feel terrible, every second that I read it, just like Rowling's later works..

And that's just sad, frankly.. that a once-wonderful world has been over taken by the 'fashion' of stomach-churning 'dark' stories.

Okay, I'm ranting now..

What was my point?

Ah yess. I think you're a great writer, but I'm going to stop reading because I'm sick and tired of seeing 'Starved-for-Love-Harry-just-needs-some-more-antagonistic-heavy-handed-guidance-to-make-everything-better' flavoured plots. :P :D

So feel free to disregard most of this rant.. you were just the straw, you know?

Good luck with the rest of this!
Fmh chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Just found this and liked what I have read so far thank you
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 22 . 3/17/2007
love this fic~! the relationship between harry and severus is brilliantly developed!
rowlinglover222 chapter 22 . 1/15/2007
Hey. I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but I just wanted to say that I really liked it and hope that you consider completing it.
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
My friend and I have read this story in one go and we think it's fabulous but please dont' condemn us to an eternity of unsatisfied curiosity, please please update!
Yashida chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
Hi!

Sorry to hear about the writers block...

Just don't give up on this?

Hope to see you update sometime soon.
Big E 3 I LOVE NASCAR chapter 22 . 11/13/2006
like it
Missa5 chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
I LOVE this story! It is amazing; please write more ASAP!
luvbooks chapter 22 . 5/31/2006
wow i love this story
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 22 . 5/12/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is a really well-written Severitus, everyone is in character! There are only a few spelling/grammar errors, but you're a really good writer! Keep it up!
Moon Turnip chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
um... your title is spelt wrong. That's /really/ bad.
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
please update
New Profileaccount chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
this is fucking awesome!
Susie chapter 22 . 11/5/2005
I'm really enjoying your plot! I hope that you can get past your writers block because I would love to see where this would go! (what he told Hermione, if she'll actually back off of them, how they'll act between school and the private lessons, etc.) I am loving Tina, she's great. 0) Help makes your Snape more believable.

-S