Reviews for Revalations
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 22 . 3/17/2007
love this fic~! the relationship between harry and severus is brilliantly developed!
rowlinglover222 chapter 22 . 1/15/2007
Hey. I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but I just wanted to say that I really liked it and hope that you consider completing it.
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
My friend and I have read this story in one go and we think it's fabulous but please dont' condemn us to an eternity of unsatisfied curiosity, please please update!
Yashida chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
Hi!

Sorry to hear about the writers block...

Just don't give up on this?

Hope to see you update sometime soon.
Big E 3 I LOVE NASCAR chapter 22 . 11/13/2006
like it
Missa5 chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
I LOVE this story! It is amazing; please write more ASAP!
luvbooks chapter 22 . 5/31/2006
wow i love this story
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 22 . 5/12/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is a really well-written Severitus, everyone is in character! There are only a few spelling/grammar errors, but you're a really good writer! Keep it up!
Moon Turnip chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
um... your title is spelt wrong. That's /really/ bad.
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
please update
New Profileaccount chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
this is fucking awesome!
Susie chapter 22 . 11/5/2005
I'm really enjoying your plot! I hope that you can get past your writers block because I would love to see where this would go! (what he told Hermione, if she'll actually back off of them, how they'll act between school and the private lessons, etc.) I am loving Tina, she's great. 0) Help makes your Snape more believable.

-S
theshygirl chapter 22 . 10/12/2005
is there more to this story cause its really good, and i guess i could end here but i hope it doesn't
lalli chapter 22 . 9/20/2005
Oh my god! You wrote! I'm so happy! You have definetly made my day! I can't wait to read what happens next!
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 22 . 9/19/2005
Great story so far. Can't wait 'til the next chapter's up.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »