Reviews for Not your Average Teen Love story
Tash0726 chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Great story so far..please update! :(
lovely smile chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
I wish you would update soon!
Shiba-san chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Great story! Please Update!
AlwaysRogue chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Demon Flame chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
loved the chapter please update soon.
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Even in a coma Dallas still manages to be a bitch. Scott and Jean aren't any better! I feel so sorry for Rogue in how mostly everyone in her team trusts Dallas more than her.

Please update soon! I love your stories, they're always so addicting! :)
Dragonstars chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
cute. I like this chapter vey much. something tells me it's not over, though... update and show me whether I'm right or wrong. please.

by the way, I love the update pace. I have to work on updating more often. you're doing a great job with this story, keep it up!
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
I was really hoping that she wouldn't change the file. Dallas is a bitch!

Hope you update soon! :)
lovely smile chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
More! Hope rogue gives it to her good!
Dragonstars chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
I'd hoped he'd be smart enough to check the drive before giving it to Xavier... well, I sure hope there's a way out of the mess they're in. I'll wait patiently for that justice- wrapped package I asked for, but I sure hope it comes soon! so, update soon, please!
Demon Flame chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I just found this fic and I love it can't wait for a new update soon.
Demon Flame chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Who is Dallas Shadii?
Demon Flame chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Just a note. No one says y'all when talking to one person. Y'all is slang for you all which doesn't apply to a single individual. Sorry its a personal pet peeve because I've not met a soul anywhere down here that says that. Its what northerners think we do and its ridiculous. Otherwise great story and great with the accents, I hate it when people make it damn near impossible to read but you've done an excellent job.
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Ahhhh! Please, Please, Please! Update soon! I want to find out want happens between Rogue and that bitch Dallas!
Dragonstars chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
more adult themed... I hope that doesn't mean Remy with the shadow bitch... and I hope she didn't alter that file... update, please, and send Dallas a justice-wrapped package of what's coming to her!