Reviews for Torn
Evelyn Mavelle chapter 13 . 9/1/2005
GASP! You killed kenny! I mean momiji! x.x -Wavers spork of doom- Good story, even though I think Kyou is too good for Tohru. . Keep up the good work!

P.S: Was telling everyone about their death really necessary. -.-
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow. Of course, if the anime had lasted long enough for it to come to this, I have a feeling that it would be fairly close to this. Goodjob. I'll read the rest later. Bye!
Jen-Chen93 chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! (on the 10th chapter.))
inuyasha-fan91 chapter 12 . 11/16/2004
sorry i reviewed chapter 13 but i had to cut it off. my full email is taymin123

sorry :p bye

ps just relised you don't have any other storys T.T well waht are you waiting for! WRITE WRITE WRITE! ... sorry, had one of my moments ...ok i made my point! bye
inuyasha-fan91 chapter 13 . 11/16/2004
You are such a good writer!

i envy you soo much. i can't wait to read a few more of your stories! this was my first Fruits Basket fanfic and i have the feeling it will be hard to top! hope you keep writing strong!

-Taylor

PS do you watch (or read) inuyasha? email or YIM me your answer at taymin123 Thanks _
Mrs.KenshinHimura chapter 13 . 7/27/2004
hiyas,

i had just came across your story and i absolutly loved it. i am so happy it was kyo and tohru in the end because i am a fan of that couple. thankyas. oh, this goes in my favorites. just thought you wanted to know.

~Kyo
MangaCoonGirl chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
that was realy god! I swear! one of the good ones!
danilion chapter 13 . 6/21/2004
that was good! ) Only I still can't see Yuki and Kagura together... :P
KaiRay chapter 13 . 6/16/2004
That was so good. Tohru and Kyou are so kawaii! I luved it, I luved it!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 13 . 5/31/2004
Wow!

Very good!~!~! The only thing I found that was a flaw was basically grammar and punctuation, other wise, I really liked it. You even made me get teary eyed! ~gives Kyou's babe two thumbs up~ Well, keep up the good work!~!~! Ja ne!~!~!
amigoeva chapter 13 . 4/21/2004
*sobs* My Yukiru, wa! Really nice story there, but the ending seems a bit too rush... m... But still, GOD STORY! Even better if it's Yukiru, hehe.
Hobbit-Love chapter 13 . 4/19/2004
The only part i don't like is the Yuki/Kagura part... I like the part about Sunbeam _~
Hobbit-Love chapter 12 . 4/19/2004
GAH! NO! Damn you... ah well, nice going with the suspense _~
Hobbit-Love chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
YOU ARE SO EVIL TO KYOU! But I like it... That means he's all Uo's! _ I always thought she liked him...