Reviews for Beauty and the Beast Comic Version
FeralsRock chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2009

More Ororo And Victor -ness!
CPMiller chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
This is gonna be a little long, but mostly good. Try not to take this too harshy, but Vic does not have a tail though that would be cute. Rogue and Mystique are not on good terms and to my knowledge (which is rather extensive where comics are concerned) Mystique is mostly a spy, but I can see her as an assassin so no real complaints there.

Now, that I'm done criticizing let me give you some well earned praise. Bravo! I usually don't like Ro/Vic pairings, but I can definitely believe in her desperation. I love this softer side of Vic too. Oh, side not, Vic likes Monty Python, chicken cordon bleu, and once considered being a carpenter. Seriously, check out Marie Shelley's overdrive mini series if you can.

Wow. Sorry this is so long, but I am totally looking forward to Birdy's journal or whatever it is. Oh, and don't pay too much attention to the jerks like IMHO Nienna. He/She was totally out of line bashing on you like that. Again Sorry I'm so long winded.

Looking forward to next chapt. and welcome to my Fave's List.
malefiscen chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i will ove you forever if you would just update pretty please with a cherry on top
Nienna Rose chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I read the 2nd chapt giving you the benefit of doubt here but it hasn't gotten much better. I can not believe you had everyone down stairs making breakfast while they were in a known killers house. I know you don't read the comics or aren't that familiar with them but damn the way you write them they're one bunch of stupid fucks. Who in their right mind would have left Storm bunking by herself with Sabertooth around? It doesn't make sense and where the hell did you get an idea that he has a tail? A tail? I mean wtf? I like the Sabertooth and Strom pairing but this is way off the wall for my taste, maybe if you'd made it more real we could actually believe all this stuff and I could have enjoyed it.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Your Storm's out of character! No way even if she was out of her mind would she tell Sabertooth she'd sleep with him! I mean wtf? Comic Storm's not stupid she's the leader to the X-Men! It's not like she can't fly or make Rogue fly to scout out the area to locate help. Totally implausible imho.
storms-rose chapter 6 . 7/26/2005

OKAY you KNOW you cant just leave us hangin' like that!

TricaLee chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Okay, okay, I know I asked for more...but to stop there! Your torturing me. Just for that I'm sending you more there!
ChlorineFriday chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
Cool! I love this story please continue! Mystique/Sabertooth is awesome and since you're such a good writer after this you should write some.
it doesn't matter chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hey, just so you know, Moneda means coin in Spanish.

Please be more crafeul next time you try to write Spanish names, since they end up looking stupid
TricaLee chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Excellent! I see we're back in business, yes! So they can be civil to one another, very nice.
TricaLee chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
It just gets better and better. So what happens next, I mean does Mystique do something out of the ordinary? I don't mean to push but...
skyz chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
I really like this story. I'm partial to Storm and Sabertooth myself and this is really interesting. Are you planing on updating? I mean I would love to see a new chapter. This is really good. Great story. Please update.
storms-rose chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
it was cool. continue b/c im dieing to kno how this all goes down.
but ororo could offer a little more resistance!
...unless they had a previous fling, that would explain alot but hey it's your story. get back to it!
Dark-English-Rose chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
oh! hehehe
very good chapter, fun, what's gonna happen next.. *waits*