Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 9 . 5/4
Not exactly how I pictured the first I love you
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 3 . 5/3
‘You’ve slept with both of them’
HARRY JAMES POTTER
MrsSlythindor chapter 13 . 5/2
This was an amazing story. Pity you obviously don't write anymore... I would love to read more from you.
SapphireTheFourth chapter 1 . 3/24
One of my favourite fics ever. I legit keep coming back to it. Amazing work!
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 1/3
This is my all time favorite song !And making out under the stars on the roof is quite perfect.
Zela3 chapter 13 . 9/23/2017
I loved this fic and was wondering if you planned to post the small sequels/ficlets on fanfiction or if they are just on LiveJournal. I'm mostly asking because I would love to read the sequel but as I'm currently reading fics on my phone searching LJ is rather annoying from a mobile device. Anyway I really enjoyed this story!
dominaohyu chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
that was sweet xx
CherryCary chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Here we go again! Ahh, I can't wait to reread this amazing piece of Drarry fiction! This story is absolutely fantastic!
C.S. Augustoni chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
a fiction of incredible quality ! I'd read it years ago and only found it again the other day. still just as good ! well done !
b.v.hom chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
I loved this book so much
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
One of my absolute favourite fics. Keep coming back for a re-read. Delightful from beginning to end.
schleifchen chapter 13 . 7/16/2017
I am always stunned when I find a story like this. After spending months searching nearly all popular tumblr blogs and Live Journals for recommendations, I thought I have read all the big Drarry stories. But sometimes, like this time, I discover another jewel and while I am incredibly grateful for my karma, I am also sad because when I finish the story the search starts again. But that is my problem. I want to thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it immensely. I love Hermione in this story. I love that Harry is finally having his own clothes and that he is finally embracing the fact that he has the money to buy himself things. I love how you described Hermione's Relationship. I think it is a nice twist that she did not stayed together with Ron. I also think that it is the first time that I ever read a story that had Harry as an author. (The comment from JKR made me laugh by the way! :D). Anyways, it was an amazing time that I spent reading this little gem.

I appreciate the character development in this story. I love to read stories that widen my horizon. I love when people acknowledge the fact that Draco is very smart. (Some fanfictions are written as if Hermione was the only person in the whole Potter Universe with a decent IQ and some common sense.) I love it that you are not completely disregarding Ron's character flaws, you are even pointing them out by making him the fiance of Lavender. (Who is not just a bit superficial.)
I also want to add that I like that you thought about the difference between Draco and Harry when they were back in their bodies. And when I think about it, Snape's care and love for Draco is just amazing! Thank you for making this wonderful story available for me and thank you for putting so much energy in it!

On another note, I want to tell you that I really appreciate the fact that you have no errors in spelling or grammar errors. At least I can see none. I just feel the need to say thank you for taking the time to double check before you upload the fic. It makes is so much more enjoyable for the reader, so I appreciate the extra time you probably put into it to re-read it. Thank you so very much!
Lots of Love
schleifchen
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 13 . 6/23/2017
Not what I was expecting to happen to them, but it was very original.
Synphasia chapter 13 . 3/27/2017
Im surprised. The pace of theor relationship was rather fast, so to speak. Well, it took seven chapters or so but after that it was like they were fully in love, so I thought this story would be worse off. But I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing this!
hpsoulmate chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
Omg thanks for writing this wonderfully amazing fic! Love it so much!
1,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »