Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Anna chapter 13 . 4/1
I liked this very much, thanks! :)
Phoenix6975 chapter 13 . 3/7
Another delightful story. I couldn't put it away
Tiffy44 chapter 13 . 1/4
First of all, let me just say how much I loved this fanfic c: Seriously, I stayed up late just to read it. The plot is just so good and the story is so well written, even though some parts seemed kind of rushed :) ...okay, I'll stop because it seems like I'm starting to just ramble on. xP
I loved how Hermione saw the part where Harry and Draco reunited! It's just.. so... sweet? In a way I suppose. I'm not sure how to explain it, it just made me happy! C:
I liked everyone's older selves. I wonder how they're doing... especially Draco and Harry. (I can just imagine Hermione and trying to explain what happened! Ahaha :P)
Okay, enough said, it was a great story. Made me so happy just reading it! I can't really convey how much I like this fanfic. (:
delia92 chapter 13 . 1/2
Holy crap! That's so amazing! I absolutely love this and as much as I hate the ship Drarry, this made me SLIGHTLY like it better. But the fanfic is beautifully written and perfectly fit. JK Rowling would give you a run for your money! Good luck in the future! xoxo, Della
StrangelyHazel chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Beautiful... Great story, it's very well written and I love the quotes you have at the beginning of the chapters- I looked forward to them :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
whoa..! wait. lemme catch my breath. Its 2 'o clock in d morning and 'm sweating under d blanket.
but, It was absolutely worth the trouble...
it was a delightful fic and so beautifully anecdoted.. the future duo were amazing.. ! loved every bit of it... :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
That is so cute.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I am going to borrow your words. They sound fun.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
SO EXCITING!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Draco could become a musician for a career.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
LOL Love this story.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Dear Stylophile:

It's a small thing, I know, but… are you sure you would call that summary K-rated?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
PandoraScar Ayakashi Blackhart chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Hello! Im Pandora. I wanted to inbox you but i cant :/ anywho. I love your story so far, but i stopped at chapter 8 because i wanted to read the smuttier verion to it, but i cant find it. Can you please send me a link to this story on the other sites you may have it on? I would love to read the smuttier versioin. Thanks!
Waywardneko chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
This was beautiful... just freaking beautiful...
Suckerpunch15 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Pretty amazing read and completely love the concept thanks for bringing me back to this fandom
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »