Reviews for Turning the Hourglass
higherthanthesky chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Are you going to continue this story?
Behindthebook08 chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
This is, by far, one of the best time-travel fics I've read so far. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I really hope you haven't dropped the story completely. Love it!
Bloody Phantom chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
I haven't read a well-written Hermione/Remus time traveling story in a long time...I feel like I've read all the good ones..I'm so glad I ran into this! Finally, a new one I haven't read! I love Hermione/Remus pairing, but only if time travel is involved. So, I am really glad to find this! I would have been even more happy if the last update wasn't 2007..that's six years ago! As long as you tell me you aren't abandoning it, I'll be okay..otherwise, just delete the story and end my agony! I really can't wait for the next update! finally found another good Hermione/Remus time traveling story and it's abandoned! I know what you mean about college life...college adds a lot of stress in life...it would be better if it was cheaper...a LOT cheaper...please keep writing! don't let college drag you down too much...(of course, I realize you might be out of college by now..it has been six years, but in case you aren't)
Queen Alexandrine Jennings chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
update
annabelle1234 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Please oh please submit the next one! You guys are keeping me in suspense and i just can't stand it! They are amazingg!
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
2012

Please update!
forestreject chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Okay so we know she get's sent back, but does she find a way back? Or does she stay and play an active role? I mean how did they/he find out that,that was her? Did she tell him?
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Draco Malfoy is jelouse of Hermione getting those extra classes back in their third year and decides to pull this kind of stunt to get revenge. Honestly, I doubt he would be that jelouse, let alone try to do this kind of revenge. Not to mention, there is no way he could honestly have found out about the time turner. Not believable.
Lady Oblivious chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
LOVE ur story! Please continue-I'm really looking forward to the duel-I bet our female bookworm will not them off their feet! :D Lady O.
klutz5637 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Please Update!. I have finished reading the 11 Chapters and I am engrossed. So please write more of the story.. I want to know what happens.
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
As random and snooty as it sounds: in your first paragraph of chapter seven, you wrote 'pore' which means a part of your skin; I think you meant 'pour'.

I feel rather rude for pointing it out, but you requested critiques and corrections.

Honestly, I love how you don't automatically have Sirius and co. become her best friends. Great job, and please continue!
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
review means chapter right...
Gigi Mush chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Dude! This is the beginning of a very good story. Please get back to it soon! I really do want to read the rest of the story, as well as how it ended!
pathsforme chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Nice story so far. I hope you continue because I would like to see how Hermione knocks 'sense' into Remus. Though it has been three years.
TsukikoCurrier chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
CONTINUE? I really like it thus far, will this fic survive?

-Savvy