Reviews for 5 Growing Apart
Daintress chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
A few complexities here. I can't have Sev finding out that she doesn't plan to hex Black. Luckily, he is about to be distracted. Look for lovers' spat number 2, coming up.
Daintress chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
Ah, the first big and real lovers' spat. You knew it was coming. I warned you in the summary! I'm really enjoying your reviews! Thanks!
Daintress chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Okay, I know lots of people think it's a cop out to use dances and truth or dare games in their fics because Rowling didn't use that sort of thing. There has NOT been a dance each year in her stories, only a feast. I promise that there is an excellent reason for the cessation of dances, and you will have it before the end of this fic. And it's really funny. Wait for it...wait for it...
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I think this is where the Mary Sue comment came from. Don't get me wrong. She's not a black belt or anything. She learned a specific manuever to combat what Avery had done to her, and then whatever else she could get in in one summer, which wasn't much. But she would never tell that to the marauders, or even to Severus. It's time to up the ante with Sirius as well, so look for that in this year's story! ~Brandy
Hydra-Star chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
Ack! I got the e-mail saying that you'd posted this, but I was so busy that I didn't read it at that moment! Then, I forgot about it! I was wondering when you'd post it, and you already had! Mad, do I feel dumb.
This chapter is really good. I was wondering when she'd talk to Snape. I wonder if you're going to show the time that she spends with Sirius in the next story. Well, I'd better go find out.
Zmedlebum chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
I'm back to haunt you once again and to tell you that I'm still loving the series more than ever. I want to comment on one thing: I like the way how Muriel refers to Voldemort as 'Riddle' instead of 'You Know Who' or Voldemort for that matter. It shows that she has character and I love that. Sorry I haven't been reviewing for a while. When I came here I saw that you have a whole load of other stories and I was like 'woah!' I'm taking my time though. :)
Happy writing.
Akasha Ravensong chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
i love this! can't wait for mroe, and poor poor mur, loosding her best friend slowly!
Blessed be
Rocky235 chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
Muriel growing up is quite the epic journey. You're doing an excellent job. She certainly the most developed outside character I've ever come across. My favorite too.
Rocky235 chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
Mur is a sweetie.
Daisie chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
How could I possibly forget to review? (lol)
I really enjoyed this entire story, I think it has something to do with everyone aging and maturing (some more than others) and for that reason I'm looking forward to the sixth and seventh years...
Excellent Work
Straycat1 chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
Mur and Sirius sitting in a tree... :D I like, very much, indeed, I thought Sev was going to tell her about the Occlumency, but I guess she told a different kind of twist, to bad she didnt quash Peter by standing on him (I know, I know, that would be au) :)
Straycat1 chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
how sweet, she went to visit him, and he wants to visit in the summer _ how will Sev feel about that... :)
great chapter
Hydra-Star chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
Hm... I wonder why Sirus would want to visit her. Is it just to ask he about that last coment, or is it something more?
One question: was this the last chapter of this part, or are you going to have one about them going home?
This is a great chapter. You did a great job with it.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »