Reviews for 5 Growing Apart
SallyStarfish chapter 9 . 4/2/2004
Wow this is a great story... I cant wait to read more. Poor Severus getting dangled like that... I wonder what Mur will do... lol.
Hydra-Star chapter 9 . 4/2/2004
I was wondering when this part would come. I wonder what she'll think. I mean, she seems to have such faith in Snape's stregnth, how is she going to react when she sees him dangling upsidown with Potter threatning to take his pants off.
I can't wait to see what happens. Please post the next chapter soon!
lucidity chapter 9 . 4/2/2004
This is getting really good! I hope she gives those idiot Marauders a taste of their own medicine! Very good chapter!
Daisie chapter 8 . 4/1/2004
Loved the last bit at the end, I was actually worried that they'd become, dare I say it, friends... o_0
But it's good to know that most things at least have been smoothed over...
Rocky235 chapter 8 . 4/1/2004
It was nice to clear the air like that. Muriel remains a cutie. Black remains blond, and Potter is in the hospital. Good work.
Hydra-Star chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
This chapter is really good. I liked the conversation with Remus a lot. Also, I cracked up when you wrote "His expression got even worse when he saw the grin Sirius gave him as he pulled the orb towards him and started spouting the most obviously made-up prophecies Muriel had ever heard.
"As the professor headed to a table where people were actually doing their work, Remus, Sirius and Muriel dissolved into laughter, and Mur knew the boys were going to be all right again. Which is why she made sure to turn Sirius’ hair florescent yellow as he walked down the stairs ahead of her that day." That was really funny. Well, anyway, great job on the chapter. It's really good.
Rocky235 chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
The two girls getting together to help the guys out is a good idea. Their plan ought to be nifty.
Rocky235 chapter 6 . 3/31/2004
Now, that's the aragant Severus jerk we've/I've come to hate.
Rocky235 chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
Good job, very nice reading.
Daisie chapter 7 . 3/29/2004
Ohh... I think a more appropriate title would be plotting, don't you agree? I'm getting some slightly sinister vibes, wouldn't you agree? (lol)
Akasha Ravensong chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
can't wait for more of this story!
Blessed be
Hydra-Star chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
These last two chapters were really good. I like them a lot. The way that you made Snape react to finding out that Lupin is a wearwolf was superb.
Straycat1 chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
it was propably was Potter, dirty little peeper. I like the Mur/Lilly interaction, would love to see more or Lilly. good chapter
Akasha Ravensong chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
oh bad evil severus...mean mean mean...i think mur should hex him *evil grin* lol...*sigh* growing apart from friends sux
blessed be