Reviews for 5 Growing Apart
Zmedlebum chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
OOh Muriel a prefect. NB: In Shifting Loyalties when I said that you get better everytime I don't mean to say you were bad in the first place - I wouldn't be reading if you were. It's just that you were talented to start with and you get even more so as the series progresses. Love the series, love Muriel (because she reminds me of me) and love Severus. Always have :)
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
that was so cute! Hurry up with the next chapter! you made me an addict! Need more! NEEd More!...
okay, I am over it, seriuesly thought, you are very talented with writing, (as you can see I am not with spelling :)) and I am dying to know what will happen next, knowing that it will be great,
Daisie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I love your summary, it was really great... Oh, and this was an awesome beginning, she's learned matrial arts? Now she can kill Avery and say it was self-defense *HOORAY!* (lol)
And SIRIUS is *INTERESTED* ;) in Muriel! I KnEw it!
This is wonderful...
*cheers*
Akasha Ravensong chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
hmm...sirius on his back looking up at mur...*laughs hysteically*
Blessed be
_
yinyang-shadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
once again, wonderful! i love your stories and i've got u on favorite author and all of your fics on favorite story and i've got u on author alert. u rock! keep on writing and i'll keep on reading!have a nice day.
-YANG
angelsammi chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
nice nice! update soon
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
My, it's next year already!
You're aging the characters well. They are a bit more mature, and you've shown it. It looks like a good year coming up.
Well written and humorous. Two thumbs up.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7