Reviews for We the Band
randomunicorn chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Hey am loving your story so far and i absolutley love Keniv Clark too and Joey Gaydos is cool. Do you have any idea how old kevin Clark is though because i have no idea and i'm not sure how to find out. PLease carry on writing,

randomunicorn

x
xoxdarkrebelxox chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
.GOD. THIS STORY IS FRWAKIN AWESOME. umm yeah sorry bout the capitals. you better update i need my F.F (Freddy Fix)! :D
c-j dude chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Wow the sotry is heating up, hope you keep up the good work, and up date soon!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 9 . 2/4/2005
OMG! You can't leave us hanging like this! This story is so great, and I was so excited that it was so long, because I thought that it would be finished...Please please please please please PLEASE! Update this story! Even if you just do one more chapter to wrap it up, please! Finish it! We're all dying out here. Dying slow, painful deaths caused by too much stress-ful waiting for UPDATES!
Esmerelda233 chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
OMG! HURRY UP AND UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING (*counts on fingers...6th month June, This month is January, one, two, three..) 7 FRIKKEN MONTHS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHY THE CRAP DID U PICK THIS CHAPTER TO TAKE A BREAK ON! WHY? WHY! *crys and sobs and screams and throws hissy fit* HURRY HURRY HURRY! ME WANT STORY *NOW*! GRR...okok...wide open spaces...flowery gardens...rainbows...OK im calm now. This is one of my fav storys so hurry up and update!

Flames suck, unless freddy is the one starting them, cause boyis he on fire!

D.E.
Natalia chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
AWESOME! I love it so much! You seriously need to update or I will go mental soon!

Sorry about that, I don't get out much.

ANyways...write more!
Lil-filly007 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This story is great!

Nikki
jeanna chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
I love your story! U relate to the characters really well! And I would love u to make a story about Marta and Freddy or it could be Eleni cause they look good together too. Anyway, i was wondering if u put some of kevin clark's personality in this story? Cause if u did dat would be kool.
Blah-hah chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
NO! Don't make Freddy and Katie moments!I'm tired of always reading about them and I wanted something new. place aktie with somebody else.
erikim92 chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
Hey! I love your fanfic! It's getting really good, not that it wasn't good before! Keep writing!
ChasingSomeone chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
i still love this story try to update soon.. i love the whole freddy-arin fiasco

Anya
XxAnimeSwtnZzxX chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
oh God! what a dramatic chapter! TT_TT! ah! piece of piano shit! bastard drummer? oh my gosh. lets go find, Arin! ::grabs skateboard & flashlight::
behind-blue-eyes chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
hey! man i was waiting for you to update! thatnk you so much for soing so! and i don't hink it sucked. so keep writing girl!

*Behind-Blue-Eyes*
kathiryn chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
hey i like your story u need to update though! pleaz!
Alissa chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
hey i really like your story! its great! You should keep on writing!