Reviews for Where You Belong
AzureTwilightDragon chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
i love this story! an instant fave ne? hope the next chapter comes out soon, keep up the good work, but dont overwork...kay? w
395477 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
this story is cool update it!
Wraith chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Love it, keep going.
EvilGenius Koji chapter 10 . 10/27/2005
MORE!YOU'RE EVIL!
chaos daughter saori chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
Very nice I liked it, though the ending left much to be desired I dont blame you. It was an opertune moment to end it. Once again nice job.

-trunksgirl
Brak chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
hey, i read your story like...ages ago! why have you not updated? I really like it, i kept coming back to see if you updated but you never did! what happend? sorry i never updated sooner though, i thought i had to have an account, but i got one like a week ago (i was stupid back then). anyway i don't know if you even look at your reviews any more. but i really love your story! please, if you see this can you update?
mimijikazananyi chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
Hey! love the story! i'm looking forward to the next chapter. You are very creative; have u thought of making writing your career? You have a great imagination...thanks for sharing it! Just an idea...maybe next time you could write a fanfic about Yusuke and another character after Keiko breaks up with him? Buena suerte!
Lathya chapter 10 . 9/11/2004
I liked it, I'm reviewing it, now all you need to do is update it. I'll be waiting. Plz hurry.

Ja ne
eeladiojr chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
Please hurry with the story. I want to see what happens next. We don't even know how injured you are. I hope you write soon.
Hieifan chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
It is good. Update.
Ivy Raine chapter 10 . 3/29/2004
Ooh, when's chap 11 up?
Short Stuff chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
Hey keep up the good work. i think you have a book coming on if you keep this up. Take it from me i have a story that is about (103- and up) pages long after atleast 3 months. well hope u get the next one up.
Katie chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
That was great but you have to write more. Please, I beg you!
hypercat chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
I really like your story. Update soon. I wanna
know the rest of the story. Ja ne