Reviews for Sword Dance
Euhm Buffy Always used her brains while fighting. remember when somebody kicks her ass she used it to learn from it. She mostly kicked that somebody's ass in the next fight. She is one of the Slayers that knows that there is somebody around who is better than her.

Angelus was better than her and he lose the fight.
malu31 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is perfect.
crvenashkorpija chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I like that"young Skywalker" part...very funy joke...more,please...
Icealina chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
If only someone had taught her that in the first place - if only . . . Still love the way you had the lesson presented to her - Gotta love Giles. :D ~Icey
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Not only do you misrepresent the powers of both Immortals and Slayers (Immortals are NO WHERE NEAR AS STRONG OR FAST as a Slayer). This story is so blatantly misogynsit it makes me sick to my stomach. Putting Buffy in her "Place" as a story concept is enhernetly misogynist, so don't even try to argue that point.
We also get Gratuitous Powered Up Giles-as-Immortal as the misogynist avatar of the story, which is insulting on so many levels...
Mad Minute chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
[sigh] Y'know, if she'd ever bothered to learn that lesson in canon, maybe 'Dirty Girls' wouldn't have been such an MCF. :-(
Nice work, JA. Interesting premise, and I hope your muse speaks to you again soon. (And if it does, ask it if it's seen mine, hmm? :-P)