Reviews for Kim Possible: Betrayal
Grim24 chapter 7 . 3/27
Honestly i'm gonna stop reading this kind of story anymore because you can't see the MC (Ron) actually becoming angry and start fighting back to those people who fuck with him this kind of person is the one that get the NTR by he's bestfriend and he won't do anything but smile bitterly at it instead of beating and killing the fucker he will just walk away patheticly that's the kind of MC is Ron anyway i'm done with this bullshit story i'm just angry that i waste my time searching for Kim possible story where Ron just man-up and stop being a push-over but i didn't manage to find it.. :(
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
''Another me is what there will never be...''
''Another life like this you'll never see!''

(Another Me: Jeff Hardy 2nd Theme Song in TNA)

After hearing the 1st part of the song i have to admit that something in my mind reminds me of this incredible fic...
Sometimes, you can't escape of your own darkness and this is the case of Kim Possible!

The things for what she believed in life are gone, and now she needs to make a decision about the path that his life is going to choose, if she can't do it is a matter of time that she'll be gone too...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Lovr . i Want to see Ron's Monkey Kong Fu
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
That was Stupid. Kim and Ron areSuperior Fighters
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Bonnie is really pushing it. Also a Girl hitting a dude for no reason is asking for trouble.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Kim you Stupid Prideful girl.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Plaese Make it Rated M.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
complex, real, sad and yet nice read.
pattie103 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Where is this story ?Ron Stoppable's 'Betrayal'.
nigeltje chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Good story
xScottx chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Nice story so far, I'm glad Ron isn't forgiving in just 1 chapter like other people would make their characters in in their stories. I'm also glad Kim is actually feeling guilty, she should feel way more guilt tho imo muahaha (I'm lame)
AnAccountThatIsNotUsed chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
A marvelous story. Though I'm sad that Kim and Ron never got back together, it was still wonderful. I read it all in one evening. Great work.
maddie chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i think it was awesome. there should so be a secquile.
BAKAMAN chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
What can you tell me about a story you were working on called "Kim Possible: Project Bless".
CastaS chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading it.