Reviews for Kim Possible: Betrayal
Lovr . i Want to see Ron's Monkey Kong Fu
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
That was Stupid. Kim and Ron areSuperior Fighters
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Bonnie is really pushing it. Also a Girl hitting a dude for no reason is asking for trouble.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Kim you Stupid Prideful girl.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Plaese Make it Rated M.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
complex, real, sad and yet nice read.
pattie103 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Where is this story ?Ron Stoppable's 'Betrayal'.
nigeltje chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Good story
xScottx chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Nice story so far, I'm glad Ron isn't forgiving in just 1 chapter like other people would make their characters in in their stories. I'm also glad Kim is actually feeling guilty, she should feel way more guilt tho imo muahaha (I'm lame)
Pojko chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
A marvelous story. Though I'm sad that Kim and Ron never got back together, it was still wonderful. I read it all in one evening. Great work.
maddie chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i think it was awesome. there should so be a secquile.
BAKAMAN chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
What can you tell me about a story you were working on called "Kim Possible: Project Bless".
CastaS chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading it.
Tildessmoo chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
Wow, certainly a departure from your other Kim Possible fanfics. Though I suppose your TMs should have prepared me. Personally, I prefer my angsty stories to have happy endings, but this is more realistic, and quite well-written (as well as surprising). In spite of the fact that I preferred FotMM, this is probably much more of a literary masterpiece, one that, though the Disney Channel might frown upon it, the creators and writers of the show would (or, at least, they ought to) be proud of.
deathtraps chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
Very good. I liked this one less than the others because there isn't enough waff to my likeing. And i can understand that cause this is a angst story. But i do hope you can make a sequel or something. Cause i would like some waff :P. Sorry, lol just keep doing your thing.