Reviews for Lagrimas y Silencia del Dragon
ss4gogeta27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great story but is it truly quote unquote rape of a child Ash is 17 not 7 and Lance did not actually force him and ANYONE age 18 to 118 would be messed up finding out the one they thought they loved was a demon thing especially after doing that and thinking they had just consumated with said demon and anyone who offered support comfort or a way to not go absolutely mad would. Be able to seduce him or her I would think and anyway Lance did not try any BDSM or drug Ash or anything like that or say anything who,s your daddy or anything however Lance should have been more emotionally supportive maybe had ash,s mother or Lorelei or Agatha or Charlotte or Sabrina or heck even Lugia Honou or celebi give him some help in being ash,s therapist instead of just his lover.
The Meta chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Ahh. So I've found the other version. Eh heh, ok then. This was good. Poor Ash, so traumatic! I probably would've gone insane if I wasn't already.
dragonair271 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
It was so sad,yet so beautiful...I loved it! How you described scenes in the story,it was unbelievable.

I just wish I could have seen how the story ended... Poor Ash... pain must have been unbearable... Keep up the great work!-
Air Sylph chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I love this! All your descriptions are so good! I like how Ash describes Lance...Update soon!
KiAnson chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
it's cute and sad but did u have make Lance leave? ;.; i want to cry... ;.; poor ash ;.;
velshtein chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Argh! Scary ending! Very cute and odd story here. I liked it. _
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Happy ending, please? I don't like it when
Ash-chan is sad!
Link Masters chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This is an interesting story. I have no idea what the title means, but the story's good. Keep up the great work.
S3XuAl-ArTfOrM chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
we thought it was good, please review us back!