Reviews for Commandeering
*whistles* Damn...That was really good *applauds*
voicelikeabell chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw..poor will...Nice job!
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
beautiful! the way you wrote it was very well done! the only thing is that there is no disclaimer. I would hate if the something happened to the story! great work!
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow, that was kinda dark right there. still beautiful though. that's the first time I've read jack acting like not a quite a nice guy. it's more realistic somehow, he is a pirate.
Otaku Sakura chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
A lovely piece of writing; unusual and particularly interesting, and unique among all the other fics for this pairing. Short as it was, it was the kind of thing that just pulls at emotions. 'twas great, very well written.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I thought the premise to the fic was very interesting, and your characterisation was nicely done.

_~

DreamWeaver
hatsofftothebartender chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
So awesome, it has a sense of distance, a lack of emotion to it that strike the chord and leaves you aloof at the same time. The end has a feeling of carelessness to it, like it's a passing thought and not really important, thats such an awesome thing to achieve, congrats...
Yana5 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Jack kidnap him
Bri-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Beautiful, and realistic. Its sad, especially the last line, but its very good and well-written. Great job!
My only criticism is the opening line. It's a little awkward. I would suggest something more like this: "Comandeering was what pirates did, as thieves of the high seas." Or even: "Comandeering. As thieves of the high seas, pirates specialized in it." Of course, your piece will still be wonderful even if you choose to ignore this. )
I could easily see this expanded-it has a lot of potential. But it works as a short piece. Either way, it was great. Thanks for posting this. And please continue writing Jack/Will stuff-there is a large lack of that stuff here, and I need more! _
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I thought this was excellent. Thanks for a wonderful read! It'd be great if you'd write more.