Reviews for Merry Mentality
Kuon chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Oh, like how you started this story. Are you going to continue the story?
jadejr1212 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Fun, but confusing. I hope everything clears in the next chapter.
cheenyice chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is awesome! The plot is original and you have excellent writing skills o Please continue this fic
Jelly-to-the-Bean chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
its been a year would u mind updateing
blood tears chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Its going pretty good, but I think you should read it over for I like it alot so far, please update!
Gomez Cristina chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Dang this is funny! Could you please update quickly! Although, I do have one question I get Karasu being insane but Kurama and Hiei? Why? Please write soon and could you put some KB fluff? Please?
WaterKitsune16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hello, hello!

I like this one bunches! It's WAY funny! You must update soon, okay?

Empressofthedragons chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
well, well, i didn't actually think i would like this one that much. good show, good show... who ever would have thought of Kurama & Hiei as sexy psycho hotties? i'm likein' it, likein' it a lot... i'll keep a watch on this one, see how it goes and all... i do wish to see what thoes to are up to... BUT! i better see only sexy Suichi w/ her for the most part... got it? heh... can't wait to see when all is reveiled...
Madam Spooky chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Very interesting. I liked.

Plase, continue soon!
Tokidoki Addict chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
This is amazing ! Please tll me this is a chaptered story !
Port chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
It's frikkin' hilarious. Wow. Please keep it up.
Furi Iki chapter 1 . 7/18/2004

That was just... WILD, I tell ya'! I really hope you finish this story! There are too many great authors on that leave excellent stories like this one unfinished. Great plotline, great characterization, lovely humor...

I just want more!

Frith chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Egads! I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner now!I saw this ages ago! But I skipped right over it...How on earth could I be so stupid? You'd think after all these years I'd learn! But no...I'll forever be doomed to skip over the good fics and read the duds...

But I'm getting smarter! As made evident by mine reading possibly one of the greatest fics ever! Gads! What a plot! How on earth did you even come up with it? It's like I'm reading sunshine...The bit with the chess pieces absolutely cracked me up.

However I am left with several lingering questions...Those questions I expect answered! Please, please, please, please update this! Or, by God, I'm not quite sure what I'll do!

And yea verily doth this go on my favorites!
Banshee chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Yo! XD

Volopne recommended your story and so i checked it out. So far its really good. I hope you write more soon!

Banshee -
midlight bunny chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
you've certainly got my interest in this fic. i can't wait to read more... i like the twist.
) k/b!