Reviews for The Castle of Horrors
YOU ARE SICK!

i think the killer is Duke Roger
Quiero Queso chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
hey hey hey!

this castle of horrors (dun dun dun) is really cool! you should definitely write more and do a happy dance!

can the killer be someone who is dead? Joren? Maybe its Wyldon? Anywhosits, i really need to find out.
Dom-Basher CHAMPION chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
I already read HT... Twas awesome. I liked that last bit about the plot thickening. Twas quite funny. Twas is quite an interesting word... Anyway, to the point. Are you absolutely, positively sure that Neal isn't her love interest? Please? My guess for the killer is either Roger or a god... Or maybe Maggur. Pray continue!
pinkblacktiara chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
WRITE MORE!
L-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lara chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
hey homie don't worry yo' story ain't so wack. it's just wiggedy wack wightight! Yo'

don't hate da playa hate da game!

shira - haha, i decided to show my friend lara the fic, and she wanted to review. she's straight up GANGSTA'. Coz she's Lithuanian like that, dawg. She carries a gun everywhere. Her ghettoness has rubbed off on me, fer shur.
Haku 171 chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
your story is amusing i like it write more don't kill off neal in the begining if you have to kill him in the end
sky-diving-wind-dancer chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Roger. Or Ralon. Or Delia. Or Joren.

Or maybe Alexander, or Ozorne, or maybe even Francis...

Ah, *BEEP* this, I have no idea so I'll just wait and see...

Good job! Except WHY NUMAIR! lol
thingy of um thingynes chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
its great this is the funnyest fanfic yet and I must have read about 50 by now!

could I please suggest something gruesome involving a falling anvil ahaahahahehehe

a my evil side is escaping!

bye
Ethuiliel chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
I KNOW!YOUR THE KILLER!i know who i know who!*does a,dance,type,thing...*okay,im not as hyper any more,but killing people for your own fon is good!keep it up
Ethuiliel chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
this is great!jon always deserved to be killed,i would have liked to have done it personally...*evil grin* did i mention why grimlens are so cool?they can be blamed for everything!(like for why Roald likes Nessa... don't ask,just read "Worlds")
fantasyfan chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
NUMAIR? how COULD you? :'( But I guess all the fun people (i. ) have already been eliminated. Erm...haven't got a clue as to who the killer is...someone with the gift so they have a way to do the voice - thingy..no not ALANNA? No. Is Rauol gifted? I can't remember...or...NEAL? NO WAY. I know they're OOC but that would be a bit much. But update soon so I can figure out who it is!
Zenzzz chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
I am shocked, appalled, and dismayed that this foul piece of literary garbage crawled it's way up from the depths of hell and made it's way onto .

Just Kidding! I think this story is great, a little kooky, but great. I know it's only the fourth chapter, but the separating subplots are sort of being rushed a little bit, and should be explored a little more before the next completely awesome and contrived murder!

Just for kicks..I have no idea who the murderer is.
Alianne of Tanair chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
Not Numair! NO!
Alianne of Tanair chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
I love it so far! It's Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-ish. And I didn't know that gremlins made other people do stuff too! WOW! That's a nice thing to know...