Reviews for The Castle of Horrors
Vengeful chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
hehe. funny story. update soon
NotAmani chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
wow very cool...im impressed..might i suggest a chainsaw as the next method of killing? ok see ya later...IM me when you get the next chapter up!
swedishfish67 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
great story! pleez update! pweety pleez? and i will miss numair though, lol, he makes stuff stupid and funny. either way, theres still everybody else. hmm... you should try killing off two people at once - wouldnt that be fun?
The Hobbit Lass chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
I won't miss Numiar, hehe. Just DON'T KILL OFF NEAL OR DOM! Please! If you do, I shall be upset! (ok, I'm in love with a couple of book characters, how pathetic is that?)
The Hobbit Lass chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
YAY YAY YAY! :) You're the coolest for killing off Jon! I hate him the most out of anyone! And Kel can't have Neal or Dom because they are mine, all mine...! (sorry, crazy Neal and Dom obsession took over)
The Hobbit Lass chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Yay, I absolutely hate Cleon, he's such a dumb oaf. This is hilarious!
LadyNemisis24 chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Hoorah! Numair is dead! Pity Owen isn't... I love it. Keep it up. D
ZarkrontheConquerer chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
YAY POWERTOOLS!Mwahaha I love this story if you do not finish it I will hunt you down and murder you so you scream higher pitched than Neal!

Umm...I mean...good job!
Duchess of Awesome chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
There's a plot? Just kidding. This story rocks! Please update
Lucie - or Lux chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
Yay! Another chappie! This story is great, please keep updating!

And I love Owen's character-you got him just right!
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 4 . 6/26/2004

how could you? *cries*
Dalamar Nightson chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
Wow, you have a really morbid sense of humor! Umm, is it Roger? Ozorne? Wait, was Thayet in the castle? Update soon!
Random Person number 3 chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
I know who the killer is! it's Roger of Conte! Or maybe kitten after way to many people oggling at her, *Shrugs* anywho, it would be funny if you added Circle of Magic characters in the fic. think of the chaos! ! That was a better maniacal laughter don't ya think? Oh look the people in white coats are coming!
Wake-Robin chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
Yucky and sad end for Numair. Quite bloody, I imagine. Great chapter! Update soon!
Tuathail chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
lol that's a great story it's soo funny. update! or else i'll send power tools after you.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »