Reviews for Road to Remembrance
Alongsj chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
That was utterly depressing.
everlastingtrueromance chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Oh my god that was so sad :( but it was beautifully written :)
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow you have me from your little prologue. A story about forgetting, wow. I understand that well!
Mdm De Vere chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
::cries:: it's so beautiful. I love reading a story that will make me cry. I love the bittersweet endings.
Independent Soul 87 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
dude, i was bawling by the end of this. good job. it takes alot for a story to make me cry. lol. haha. 5-stars from me
Apollonia2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Draco has got to show up. Where can he be? Please update soon. :)
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
o man, I'm so freakin sad right now.. Your story rocked and I really trully enjoyed it all the way to the end.. I loved the ending btw..

*runs off to cry in a corner*

-Michi
jemsy chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
OMG tht stry was soo sad :*( but it was soo well writen.

congrats and i hope u write anoder tht good
Dying Swan chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
You are such an amazing writer, Amanda. I've been crying my eyes out during this whole chapter. I think this might be your best work yet.

Love ya,

Vicky
Dying Swan chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Wow, I can't believe I never reviewed this. It's wonderful! And I love how you use me as your daughter. ;) And I love the Juliana Theory song. Wonderful!
Marie chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
The ending was sad. But I liked it.
Rants-by-Rachel chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! I really really liked this story, and I am crying it was so good! I wish it wasn't the end, but OMG! I will recomend this story to ALL of my friends (Maybe my teachers, they enjoy a good fanfction every once in a while). Any way, this is my new ALL TIME FAVORITE STORY!

-Ray
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
As good as dead, eh? Well, I still wanna know 100% what happened to Draco, so please post another chapter soon! Bai bai ja ne 0.o Darkness
Apollonia2 chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
I like the past-to-present writing of this story. Will Draco and Hermione ever get back together? It looks like they still love each other and it would do Victoria some good to have BOTH of her parents in her life. I know there is more to this story. Please update soon. :)
the lily among thorns chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Hey amanda!

This is an awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i cant wait to see what happens next! you are an awesome writer so dont disappoint us all and continue this story! PLEASE!

cheers!

always,

teniel aka the lily among thorns xoxox