Reviews for Ryoko's Birthday
Jetfire chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
This is a beautiful story with everyone reasonably in character. I have but one complaint: you spend a little too much time emphasizing how endowed Ryoko's body is. I count no less than 17 times that you use the term "busty." Being repeatedly reminded of her features is disturbing and breaks the information flow of your otherwise stunning brilliance.
Dream-Ryoko chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
WOW awsome story, i found some parts really funny, and the story was intriguing (SP?) but yeah i really enjoyed it, and your description is great!
Dream-Ryoko chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This story is awsome from what ive read so far, im gonna carry on reading later, the description is awsome and you've captured the characters perfectly, im eager to read the rest but ive gotta go,
RyokoLoverHere chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
I absolutely loved your story! I am now on The Blackshire Interval. You are an amazing writer. I hope I will be able to read more of your work before my parents kick me off the computer!

Hottie-Babe chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
I Love this story keep writing -_
Shatter chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
You dont come by stories as good as this often. Damn, incredible. Keep writing. Choked me up this one. I thought Aikan Muyo was good, holy. man. I love this fic. All time fav. Leaves all others in the dust.
PeaceBear chapter 4 . 6/14/2002
.~ ah ha i it, more each time i read it.
aaron chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Man! Good job! This story is great! I haven't read the other chapters to this but i'm sure they'll be just as good! Keep up the good work! You also do a great job with detail and writing in general! You are a great writer!
Evie Ryoko Glacier chapter 4 . 4/18/2002
Cute Story! Do you really know when Ryoko was born? Oh well!
Kurai Sakura chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
I absolutely loved this story so much, I am going to look up the author and see if there is a sequel! And if there isn't, I'll see if I can pester the author enough into writing one! _~
Tenchi's Ryoko chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
So good! SO good! What a wonderful story! Let's see, where to start? Well, best of all, this was a Tenchi/Ryoko fic, which is great, it was totally believable, which is hard to achieve, everyone is perfectly in character, which is, sadly, a rare quality of most Tenchi fics, I loved your descriptions, the idea of the locket matching Ryoko's hair and eyes, the general idea of the whole story, the flawless switching of time elements, and, well, everything! You are a wonderful author! Please continue writing!.
rel chapter 4 . 11/3/2001
omg good story your good at writing stories, loved it
Leeman chapter 4 . 10/10/2001
Well, I must say, you sure love commas don't you? _ Okay, okay, I'll get serious. This was a touching fan fic, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You've done a good job, and I can see you put some real thought and effort into this. There were a few minor mistakes here and there, but on the whole, it was great. I am not biased when it comes to who gets Tenchi. Well, that's not exactly true as I think either Ayeka or Ryoko should end up being with him. At one time, I was a hardcore believer in the Ryoko Tenchi Love equation, but I slowly drifted away from that to the more neutral stance that I take now. At times, it felt like the story was a tad bit rushed and that might also be why the end of the third chapter did lose some of it's impact. You did manage to keep all of the characters in character most of the time which is no small feat. There was a little bit of OOCness, but I don't have any room to talk because that happens all too frequently in my fics. _ Besides, there are certain situations which aren't explored in the anime, and so we don't really know how the characters would react which means the OOCness may actually not even exist at all. Anyway, I'm impressed by this story, and I'll add you to my favorites list as well. Thanks for taking the time to review my fic, and now I've returned the favor. Ja ne
RyokoChan chapter 4 . 9/30/2001
Very romantic! I'm a sap for romance stuff... But hey! You did really good and I like the funny parts in the last chapter near the end! I decided not to review th eothers, but put my comments for them all right here! I pretty much said it... Very good, fantastic, hilarious at the end, and overall, a great story!
Firestarter chapter 4 . 8/30/2001