Reviews for Pain
robin chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I really think it's a great story and I hope you'd someday update 'couse it's the best WHR story I've read. It's almost like reading a book! Really great job so don't stop here :)
Craic agus Ceol chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I really hope that you come back and finish this fic someday. It's so well-written and intriguing! I'm so sad that it only stopped at two chapters; I definitely wanted to read more! :)
iksigrek chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is purely wonderful. I like your plot and, what's even more important, characters. You managed to add some depth to them without making them OOC. I still hope you will finish the story... Best wishes!
Angel Spirit chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Urgh...*twitches* you left this off at such a cliff hanger and even now I'm STILL wondering what's going to happen in the rest of the fic ;p LOL...I hope you're still working on it and it's just muses and inspiration that's been giving you trouble-I'd REALLY like to see this fic continued, it's got so much potential-your writing style is really good and I adore Sakaki, he's one of my fav's -~v I like the revisions though, but I'd REALLY like a new chapter even if it's been a couple of years...*gives author puppy dog eyes*
WindStar chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I hope that you update this story soon, it's very good and I enjoy it a lot!
Shamalan chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
i realize that it has been a really long time since you've written this fic but i hope you come back and eventually finish it. it's so good. and i'm dying to know what happens between sakaki and takahashi. even though i have a pretty good idea.

let the flames of imagination burn!
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I've already reviewed once on this, but I'm here to repeat myself it seems. This is so absolutely amazing! You haven't updated in over a year, but I really really want to know what's going to happen next. I was going through my favorites list when I found this fic and thought "Gee, I haven't read that in FOREVER!" and so I did and now you're getting my pleading review. PLEASE UPDATE! I wanna know what happens to Sakaki! Please?
animefreak44 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
OMG! YOUR GOIN TO UPDATE SOON RIGHT? YOU BETTER ;P LOL

L8TER;)
ArrowSphere chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
I hope you haven't given up on this story yet... I love Sakaki fics, and this is one of my favorite ones. Please update soon. :-(
Shamalan chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
This story is really good. I hope you continue it soon. I was on the edge of my seat and it caused my heart to skip at places.
Krilyn chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
I really love this story!

please update again soon! i hope this witch gets what is coming to him... poor sakaki... he's my fav character

anywayz, awsome job! please finish this story
Maddy chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
WOW! i must say that was a wounderful story. i hope you update soon because i will be checking evryday for updates. i love this story so far and i can't wait for the other chapters. hurry up and update.

MADDY
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
kristina chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I really really love it!

one of the few good WHR fics i've found worth reading keep it up
Empress Satori chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
I AM LOVING THIS! SOMETHING JUST COMPELLED ME TO READ WHR TODAY CUZ I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR...IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOUR STORY! THIS IS GREAT! NO WONDER YOU'VE GOTTEN SO MANY REVIEWS FOR ONLY 2 CHAPTERS! SHEER BRILLIANCE! UTTER GENIUS! I EAGERLY CRAVE MORE OF IT! INCLUDING THE HINT AT SOME AMON/SAKAKI GOODNESS, IT'S TOO KAWAII! KEEP UP THIS AWESOME FANFIC!

EMPRESS SATORI

P.S. I WAS DOWNRIGHT DIGGIN THA UNNAMED CAMEO OF NONE OTHA THAN YOUJI KUDO FROM WEISS KREUZ! ARE THA OTHA WEISS MEMBERS GONNA SHOW UP ANYTIME SOON TOO? YOU CAN'T BRING IN BALINESE ALL BY HIS LONESOME! LOL.