Reviews for YLP II: Journey Into the West
silverfoxninja chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
What a funny chapter! I was laughing the entire time. Great ending! Yay for Peachshipping!
silverfoxninja chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
I can sum this up in a few words. Beautiful chapter! Very well done. _
silverfoxninja chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
AWESOME BATTLE! I love the combination of Chess and Duel Monsters! Very well played! I love the development of teamwork, (shh, don't let Kaiba here that) and the trust that they have in each other as players. Very good!
silverfoxninja chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
I'm actually disappointed that Pegasus wasn't one of the chosen ones for the use of the items since he was chosen by the item to begin with and not Jonouchi. It makes little sense that Jou would have the Eye, but that's just me I guess.

Other wise, I love the game and the thought that was put into this. Good job!
silverfoxninja chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
To write a review for this particular chapter would be as long as the story itself. I see that there was a lot of thought put into it and it's very well written and very engrossing. I'm particularly pleased with the reunion and how the demons disappeared. I have to remember that the YGO universe is very fantastic and not very realistic. LOL It takes me back to the days of playing Marvel Heroes. _ Love it through and through!
silverfoxninja chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I got chills when I Yugi was telling the story. How sad yet how fitting. And it looks like the cockroach is back again. _ Great chapter! I love the dialog that Yami and Yugi have. Very fitting.
silverfoxninja chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
YAY! I love angels! Great chapter and it was moved! _ You did a wonderful job here.
silverfoxninja chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
That was a really good chapter. I almost cried at the end of it and during the battle, I was pretty impressed! Very good stuff and very well written! _ I can see a lot of development come to play here and the flashback was pretty cool. _
silverfoxninja chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Cool chapter. I love how complex and enigmatic that Bakura is. Even though he's a cockroach, he does serve a propose. I happen to love complexity in characters. _ Good job in making that part of Bakura very clear.

I'm still in suspense about what's going to happen to Kaiba and the others. Very intense!
silverfoxninja chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
AWESOME! I think that you have done a splendid job with the sadistic natures of the villains and captured the very core of how cruel they really are! Nicely written, nicely executed and brilliant!
silverfoxninja chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
I love how this chapter is written and how the cut scenes seem to flow within each other to the point of singularity! Awesome job!

Also I like how the discovery played out! Now that I think about it, it has the sort of Indiana Jones, National Treasure kind of feel and mix in a little DiVinnci code and voila! Love it! I Definitely recommend this fic. _
silverfoxninja chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Yeah, Bakura is a cockroach. _ How many times does it take to spray that bug with a large can or RAID and a lot of Whoop-ass?

I really like how this chapter read! Nice flow, very good visualizations and a lot of suspense! I wonder now if Yami and Yugi's souls will be mixed once the puzzle is repaired? Hmm, Inguiry minds wanna know.
silverfoxninja chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
I love how you made Kaiba so IC in this chapter! I do have to say this, that I am now gripped to my seat when I read the end! Love the sayings, love the twists and I love this cliffhanger! Makes me want to read more. _

There are some people out there that don't like cliffhangers, but I for one, think that if they are done right, it makes for some very interesting twists later on. I'm a sucker for suspense. _
silverfoxninja chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
This chapter is so sweet! YAY for Peachshipping! That is one couple that I can never get tired of reading about or seeing fanart of. _ Indian Yugi is so cute!
silverfoxninja chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Keiko is a lot like Hara Hara Haraku. Yikes! I'm surprised that Kaiba hasn't killed her yet. I really do appreciate the edits that you have made and it really brings a lot to the story that makes it flow a WHOLE lot smoother. Great job!