Reviews for A New World of Trouble
The Number 1 Yoshi chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
I find it a real shame that this fic had to die, I'd pick it back up where it left off Myself but it's your story and besides I know I couldn't do it any justice, and well I also find it a real shame because this was the kind of story I was searching for all those times I put in "Sega SatAM crossover" in the search engine, I still can't find more of them that are more like this, because I've always wanted to see a Sega SatAM crossover story that goes more like this one's plot, sure there were a few things a little off but this is the closest thing to what I was searching for, and you know it took Me searching on Google ages back to find this rather than the search engine in order to find this,

I'm sad to see that its dead, but I guess your life is busier these days and I'm pretty sure you have moved on to bigger and better fics, its still a shame this died, its a fate that seen happen to all too many fanfictions around here. Well anyways I guess I can always come back here after waiting a little while to read what did manage to get written. Ah well good luck in the future though if you ever do deceide to come back to this fic know that I'll be there to read it if its resurrected. Of course its your choice I'm not going to pressure you. Well anyways I've got to be heading down the internet road. LATERZ!

~The Number 1 Yoshi
Jamie A. Lee chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
This is made of love and win. Seriously.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Way cool! Way cool, indeed. I'm still really enjoying this. However, being Catholic, I must submit a complaint. I don't like swearing. I would realy, realy, apreciate it if you would cease to use it. Thanks, and may God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
kb chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
I thought this story was dead. I don't know if I should be happy or sad because it might be dead now. I love this story though. Will satam become metal madness or something? that might be nice.
Super Hyper Mario 128 III chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
Wow, I haven't seen this story updated in a while! Cool! I've been wanting to leave a review, but I wasn't sure if you just kinda left Fanfiction or not. However, you certainly are still around, so... Review is... GO!

Yes, I've been playing to much Elite Beat Agents. Can't you tell?

Anyway, excellent story you've got here. I've always been fascinated by the fact that Sonic is perhaps the only franchise that can crossover with... itself, so I love it when someone does a Sonic/Sonic crossover. In fact, I've even seen monsters like SEGA/SatAM/AoStH/SU/Anime/SonicX/Archie/Fleetway crossovers! However, you clearly prove that one doesn't need to get every incarnation of Sonic involved to make a good fanfic. The dialogue is well writen, the characters are all faithful to their original sources (gotta love Antione's reaction to having TWO Sonics around), and the entire story is just flat-out awesome! The only minor quibble I have is that some of the older chapters, for some weird reason, are formatted all wonky, but that hardly takes away from the quality of the actual story. Good job, and keep up the good work! Oh, and UPDATE SOON!
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
Excelent! Absolutley excelent! You seem to have toned down Super Sonic's power a little, but I think he was too powerful to begin with. I eagerly await more.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman! Thats what I am.
Ri2 chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
The Egg Carrier? Again? Oy.

Super Sonic action this chapter! Yeah, he rocks! Heheh.
Rewind Gone Nuts chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
This is a good story and I'd really like to see new chapters for it. I also wouldn't mind longer chapters either.
Jimbo Jones chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
I almost forgot about this story. I got the first 6 chapters awhile back, and was reading them today when I thought about checking it. Please update soon.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
I just want to say that I started your story a few months ago, and I was deeply disapointed when I saw that it wasn't finished, and hadn't been updated in over a year. When I saw that the story had been updated I ran to go tell my sister, but it was almost eleven pm so she was already in bed. I love how you do Gamma. He's funny. "I detect no head injury." Thank you so much for updating.
EGGBOY chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
You are a god!Why?YOU BROUGT BACK GAMMA!
Lizardios chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
Cool fic, update soon, and I mean SOON!
Aeyvi Allen Poe chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
im really enjoying this fic! you're an honest-to-God intelligent writer, by jeff! hey, i forgot to thank you for reviewing my fic some time ago. you should see it now! i think you'll enjoy it! i'm off to finish your story! tata!
~Poe
RavenGhost chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Nice fic. Please update! Me loves these sorts of fics!
SonicLover chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Great story, really. I can't wait for the next chap!