Reviews for Taisho's Darling
Koneko chapter 26 . 4/23
I think I know who the traitor is. They've been acting real shifty and gloom and doom-y the entire time.
Koneko chapter 22 . 4/23
Old man Taisho needs to sit his ass down. He's probably the silliest character in this story, next to maybe Sango getting knocked up by some demon she doesn't know. These people are 400 years old, yet most of them are acting like kids. Rin and Shippou are more mature and level-headed. ugh!
Koneko chapter 14 . 4/23
So I take it that everyone has forgotten that their lives are on the line, and the youkai they keep insulting is the one who's trying to save them while their master is chilling in the house without a care in the world.

Everybody in this story is dumb except for Sesshoumaru and Kikyo.
Koneko chapter 11 . 4/23
Kaede speaking is annoying. I skip those parts. And I feel that you're glossing over the seriousness of what Inuyasha plans to do. Doe he not realize that at least 6 lives depend on Sesshoumaru being successful? Is his ego, and some bum job at his father's company, worth their deaths?

And does Kagome know the meaning of the idiom do not bite the hand that feeds? Taiso is an idiot and so is Sango for wanting to drink while knocked up. These fools have been alive for centuries, why are they so dumb and reckless?
Koneko chapter 7 . 4/23
Kohaku and kanna? A really inventive way of explaining Kohaku's disability.
Koneko chapter 2 . 4/22
human bondage, interesting

I wonder how old Kagome is. The flashback seems pretty recent, but then she mentioned that Taisho brought Sango to her, so is she older than 400 years? However, Souta has a heart condition, so she can't be that old.
Koneko chapter 1 . 4/22
This 1st chapter is so painful because it reminds me of my working environment right now.

I can Sesshoumaru being just like Michael Bluth in Arrested Development. Good start, although I'm sure it will be a shock to a lot of inu fans haha
Marie-S-Raven chapter 31 . 3/10
Wow, this is amazing! I love your universe, you not only did a good job making it realistic, but you actually utilized the policy of show not tell! Sesshoumaru's habit of murdering house plants is hilarious too!Thanks for this story!
LoonyZ chapter 31 . 2/4
that was amazing! thank you so much for lloving soap operas, Inuyasha, and fanfictions!
Montara chapter 31 . 1/29
Loved reading your story. Thank you!
Faery66 chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
NS chapter 31 . 9/4/2016
Think I must have read this story ten years ago. I was probably going by my oh-so-clever-and-original name NeKuRa~SaMa in those days. Ah, youth. Back then, I don't think I noticed all the 'real life' references to office life, civil rights, etc.

It's interesting (and sad) that some of the events in the story are now being mirrored in US politics. I never thought I'd see the day when bigotry, racism, xenophobia, and various forms of discrimination would be openly supported and normalized in America or in other supposedly 'developed' countries. Not to mention the vilification of people who dare to speak out against those who would discriminate against them ('You're calling ME a racist for saying something racist? How dare you! YOU'RE the racist for calling ME racist!')

You'd think stories like yours (hell, even books like Harry Potter) would've already taught us all that those pernicious attitudes fueled by hate and fear are unjust and WRONG on so many levels. At the root of homophobia and sexism and all that other nastiness are the same unjustifiable hatred and ignorance, and they always lead to the victimization and ostracization of innocent people who simply don't deserve it. Sigh.

Anyway, I'll always love the family dynamic in the whole story, it was so comforting and warm. I'm sorry you don't write fanfic anymore, but I do hope life is treating you (and Your Favorite Blond) kindly. I appreciate that you finished all your stories and brought joy to so many readers with your heartfelt, humorous, and amazingly fun stories.

I wish you and your loved ones all the best, and thank you so much for writing!
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
YAAAAY I GOT MY HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE! The story was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, I love it.
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
Kagome met Souta in the realm of the death, Izayoi helped Sesshomaru bring back Kagome, IM SOO HAPPY.
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
I seriously hope you dont kill off Kagome, I want her and Sesshomaru, and wveryone else to have a happy ending with the ones they love and cherish.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »