Reviews for Taisho's Darling
Hugabouv chapter 31 . 4/15
Loved the story
I hate that I have to post this review as an anonymous, but I am Trinity's Mirror and I have forgotten my password.

I LOVE your non traditional pairings. This is such a well written story, and I especially enjoyed not having to overlook atrocious spelling and horrific grammar. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed it.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 31 . 1/9
you didn't dissapoint me in the slightest. this is defiantely a story ill need gto reread and suggest multiple times. it was long enough not to want to stop reading it but it was shrot enouhg not to bore me out of my mind lol. would you mind reaffirming some of the characters relationships?
kagura/miroku
kouga/kohan(sp?)
hiten/nazuna
Keade/toga?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 4 . 1/8
yeah i'm gonna go out on a limb here. Kagome and Sesshomaru Sango and Inuyasha.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 1/8
here to hoping when he calls kagome his darling you dont mean his sex toy...
Mirage chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
awwww...Sess can be soooooo cute
Mirage chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
great both Sess and Yasha are so Standing on the line...why dont they get it and accept it that they really like the woman...stupid male ego or something like this maybe...
Mirage chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
ahahahaha...to crazy, that a sly Taisho
poor Sesshomaru...but killing plants...maybe he should put his Anger in finding the dangerous Person and kill them and this Sakura woman with her daughters...poor plants.
Zombie Reine chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Those poor houseplants
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
You, YOU!
You promised me fluff and gave me a fricking Pedo-Onigumo who pimps out 11-year Old kagome, thus scaring her for life.
I can't stop reading but I want you to know that I am MAD AT YOU. A little bit.
I want FLUFF. :(
But what you have written is amazing.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 31 . 5/30/2014
I loved this story so much I just had to read it a third time!
GoldenGryphon chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Okay, I have to admit that the thought of Sesshoumaru killing houseplants for lack of anything else to destroy tickled me enough that I actually startled the dogs with my sudden laughter.

I am greatly enjoying not only your light-hearted writing style (rather reminicent of Katie MacAlister in certain ways) but also enjoying your characters and their interactions. So much fun to read, and there's no telling what might happen next!

Thank you.
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
FeatherTreeForest chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
I...have no words to describe this. You are awesome and I'm glad I took the risk of reading something M rated, it was worth it.
mtnikolle chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
The relationship dynamics in this story look to be really interesting - as is the premise and history you've shared so far. I think I'm going to enjoy reading this a lot over the next day or so.
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »