Reviews for Taisho's Darling
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 31 . 2/4
that was amazing! thank you so much for lloving soap operas, Inuyasha, and fanfictions!
Montara chapter 31 . 1/29
Loved reading your story. Thank you!
Faery66 chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
NS chapter 31 . 9/4/2016
Think I must have read this story ten years ago. I was probably going by my oh-so-clever-and-original name NeKuRa~SaMa in those days. Ah, youth. Back then, I don't think I noticed all the 'real life' references to office life, civil rights, etc.

It's interesting (and sad) that some of the events in the story are now being mirrored in US politics. I never thought I'd see the day when bigotry, racism, xenophobia, and various forms of discrimination would be openly supported and normalized in America or in other supposedly 'developed' countries. Not to mention the vilification of people who dare to speak out against those who would discriminate against them ('You're calling ME a racist for saying something racist? How dare you! YOU'RE the racist for calling ME racist!')

You'd think stories like yours (hell, even books like Harry Potter) would've already taught us all that those pernicious attitudes fueled by hate and fear are unjust and WRONG on so many levels. At the root of homophobia and sexism and all that other nastiness are the same unjustifiable hatred and ignorance, and they always lead to the victimization and ostracization of innocent people who simply don't deserve it. Sigh.

Anyway, I'll always love the family dynamic in the whole story, it was so comforting and warm. I'm sorry you don't write fanfic anymore, but I do hope life is treating you (and Your Favorite Blond) kindly. I appreciate that you finished all your stories and brought joy to so many readers with your heartfelt, humorous, and amazingly fun stories.

I wish you and your loved ones all the best, and thank you so much for writing!
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
YAAAAY I GOT MY HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE! The story was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, I love it.
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
Kagome met Souta in the realm of the death, Izayoi helped Sesshomaru bring back Kagome, IM SOO HAPPY.
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
I seriously hope you dont kill off Kagome, I want her and Sesshomaru, and wveryone else to have a happy ending with the ones they love and cherish.
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
Just when I thought Kagome was better. Poor Kagome and Poor Sesshomaru, when will her suffering end?! Finally Toga (Taisho name) has accepted Kaede
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
Thank goodness Inuyasha got there in time
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
Ohh noo Kohaku is under control
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 8/28/2016
Glad Kagome's not all sad and depressing anymore
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Yaaay Sesshomaru sees Shippo as his own son, and Rin called Kagome "Okaa-san"
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/27/2016