Reviews for Falling From Grace
Lizardphobia chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
Hahah. It's been 9 years, so I doubt any updates are coming this way soon. Nonetheless, it's been a great ride, and I'm just so glad that Kim and Jason are already together before you stopped updating right here.

It's a great story, and although I don't know any of the rangers past Season 2 or was it 3? When Kimberly left, it was great having you introduce them to me :)
Lizardphobia chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
Ooooh! The feels.
Lizardphobia chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
I've always wondered about this scene, mentally writing out several scenarios about what might have transpired when Tommy saw Kim and Jason hug like that.

I'm super happy that you decided to take this on and am excited to read what you thought happened after it. :)
Lizardphobia chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
Soooooo bloody glad you included Turbo:The Movie!
Lizardphobia chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
So glad you didn't let that one anonymous review get you down. I'm amazingly glad that you wrote this. I'm sure I've mentioned it about a gazillion times.
Lizardphobia chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Loved the way you ended the chapter.
Lizardphobia chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
I stand by my last comment about the way you write:) I'm loving your new style, it has a maturity and edge to it.
Lizardphobia chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Gosh, your writing has improved drastically. I don't know how, but it could because I'm reading this at a shot, so I don't know about the time jumps that you took between writing each chapter.

So glad you wrote this!
Lizardphobia chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Good chapter!
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
Oooh drama! Exciting!
Lizardphobia chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Jason and Kim, at last!

And oh, by the way, I'm a big fan of angst, so I'm really liking this so far.
Lizardphobia chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
Hahaha. Sappy, but sweet nevertheless. I liked the image of her at the lake, which is usually hers and Tommy's spot, but when she turned around she saw Jason instead.
Lizardphobia chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
I know this story is about 9 years old, but I'm still really glad that you took the time to write it. Haha. Imagine! 10 years later and there's still someone happily devouring it :)
Lizardphobia chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Wow. You've really sucked me in now.
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I really loved this line: Tommy was her white ranger, but Jason would always be her white knight.