Reviews for Falling From Grace
ANNIE THIEL chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE JUST ALWAYS READ ABOUT JASON AND KIMBERLY. I ALSO LOVE READING ABOUT ZACH,BILLY,AISHA, ADAM AND ROCKY. I'M NOT A FAN OF TRINI,KAT AND TOMMY.
Mandy chapter 29 . 10/23/2011
Whoa.. So I totally just read this fic in one day and it's one of the best Jimberly fics that I've read.. It makes me kinda sad that you're probably not gonna be updating this.. But regardless.. This is a really amazing fic.. Maybe one day you'll get the inspiration to update this and I'll be here waiting..
Ghostwriter chapter 29 . 8/17/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 29 . 1/8/2010
So I'm assuming you're not going to be updating this story any time soon...but either way, I just want to say I loved it. It's really well written, and I adore the interaction between Jason and Kimberly. They're my one and only fav pairing in PR. I'm just partial to the original 5. Anyway I really enjoyed this fic. ]
ae1102 chapter 29 . 10/14/2008
update plz
Kamen Rider Gaim chapter 20 . 7/17/2008
I love your writing. Ignore that anonymous loser. Your writing shows real emotion and conflict, something only the best authors can do. Do not give up writing. I will support you 100% no matter what! _
RPM Shadow chapter 29 . 1/29/2008
Love it! Love it!
PadmeAnakintogetherforever chapter 29 . 10/25/2007
very good
LilMary chapter 29 . 10/9/2007
This is a great story, I'm really loving it so far. I love Jason & Kim fics. I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the great work! :)

LilMary
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 29 . 5/6/2007
Update soon good story
GinaStar chapter 29 . 4/30/2007
Excellent!
angellwings chapter 29 . 4/29/2007
YAY! An update! I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep it coming!

;)
zeopurple chapter 29 . 4/25/2007
I loved how Kim revealed to them that she was a former ranger adn their reactions to this. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BloodRedRanger chapter 29 . 4/24/2007
I love the way this is going. You're really doing a great job handling the devestation caused in the Countdown episodes. I gotta wonder if you're going to veer off and go slightly AU when she demands the Power Rangers to reveal themselves, but I guess I'll see soon. I really can't wait for more of this.
CoolDiva chapter 29 . 4/24/2007
Not a cliffie! I'm glad I checked the site. The alert system is down again. Anyway, I loved this! I really enjoyed Kim's interaction with the Space Rangers. I hope to see more soon.