Reviews for Wishing ©
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I really like this; it's very well-written, even though, being the rather clueless person that I am, I can't figure out for the life of me who you're talking about. It's still really good, though, and I enjoyed it even not knowing who it was.
beckus chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
i loved it and all but who was talking and who was he/she talking about?

you never even gave a hint
Al chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
anon63 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I think it's beautiful. It reminds me deeply of Rhysenn's "Someday". A compliment to each of you. Well formatted. Strong ending as well. Good work! I would like to think the pairings are either Draco/Harry or Draco/Hermione, but thats my own strangeness :P
beautifulelf1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
*bows* I enjoyed this a lot. I love the way you hint at how the other might be interested and feeling the same way.
'I keep wishing, and all I get is this lingering reminder of ambiguity, running through my veins; like a cold fire, cleansing and destructive' I love that line so much *carrys off line on back to add to own story* ;)
I also thank you for the review you gave me on my story Introspection. It really cheered me up that day. Best of wishes to you and I'll read more of your stuff :)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
We like! And no worries about the angst. WE don't mind...*both cousins laugh evilly* anyway, later!
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I'm in love with the last line: "Do wishes ever come true? Because mine never do." It's like poetry! (yea, and the fact that it rhymes... _;)
SilentSoul chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wow ... that was amazing. Cool wishes do
not come true either
TwilightIvy chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Another one-shot. Another well written one-shot with absolutely no point. You know, if you string a few of those together, you could make a decent story, but no. Your writing is as good as ever, but the things you are putting out... there is no direction to them. That's probably the whole point of writing these angst pieces - for them to just be random. I personally prefer fics with plots, but these work fine too. Very interesting to speculate on. Again, a wonderful piece of work.
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Its brilliant, its beautiful, its awesome. And I don't care what you say Pris, I love your writing, end of story. Especially when you go on angst binges like such.
Silent Stalker chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
How could I have missed SO MANY of your pieces? And all the lovely one-shots as well. That was brilliant and *sobs* so sad too. He will never get his lover right? *cries* The amount of angst was really fantastic. VERY VERY GOOD I SWEAR.
Emerald Shard chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh, this is very nice! I loved it! There are so many ways which you can see it.