Reviews for BA Season 2: 27 - Future Echoes
tasheika.conley chapter 1 . 6/4
OMG that was so cool
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
uh good time travel does my head in
Dara chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Wait! What new gargoyle? What next?
Malkavien chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Hello! Aa really cool story! I really liked it!

I just...I dunno...I think I'd have liked more details about what 2020s is like, so aspect of the technology, like do they have a VRish Internet à la Johnny Mnemonic or Tekwar? some hologram above buildings. Anyway, those are just details. I'm a Shadowrun and Cyberpunk 2020 fan and players, soo... But I disgress, I disgress. It was fun to see Trini as an adult! She looks like a great second in command, but I'm curious to know how the heck Broadway became the leader. Did Brooklyn refused to become leader, since he was 40 years older than he should be?

The interaction and the time-travel theories are cool. I'd say that it would be fun to see Trini traveling through ucronies (alternative histories). would fit the upcoming 'Blink and the Xiles' from Marvel!

the premises described by Gaia (and also by Trini, if you read between the lines) look very promising! I can't wait to read more!

I can't wait for thursday!

A must read, especially if you love time travel!

(btw, if there's some french readers and RPGers reading this, does anybody of you remember that oooold game created by Didier "Casus Belli" Guiserix, MeGa? This sotry could give some cool ideas for a NPC or an artefact that the Guild might like to have!)

Anyway, off with me! cya for the next episode's review!