Reviews for A New Beginning
maryjane5000 chapter 16 . 2/27
I found two mistakes

1) Ranma & Akane tell Pluto they have another year of school but then later Sayuri asks them if they are going to Graduation

2) When Ranma proposes to Akane he gives her a ring yet when Tofu proposes Ranma apologizes for not giving her a ring

Aside from that I hope you update soon
Vld chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Well, that was a very cool story. I seriously hope you haven't abandoned it, and will get back to it someday.
tuatara chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Not sure why I feel the need to mention this, but isn't it actually worse to get tagged out in dodgeball when your opponents have dwindled to three as opposed to thirty?

That is all.
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Awesome and interesting please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Awesome this is extremely good and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue this it's really, really good!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Interesting please continue!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 16 . 4/15/2009
Ok, now you've made things very stupid with a Deus Ex Machina. Thankfully, you've done enough OK writing to balance it out and keep the 3 out of 5 rating I was already planning to give you.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
Ok, now you've really deviated from Tenchi OAV canon. At the end of OAV 3, the climactic battle is so destructive that Washuu, Tsunami, and Tokimi have to rewind time to fix everything. (The main characters retain their memories, of course) It seems effortless for them.

Aside from that, my only real complaint is that I really find these "every story needs a villain" plot twists irritating.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
A minor correction: Juraian, not Jurian.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
I'm not overly fond of how you've reworked Tsunami, but I can't fault you for it since North America didn't really become fully aware of her nature until the third OAV series and that's a fairly recent release. (The only reason Sasami limits Tsunami's power is because she can't channel as much power as her original body within our universe... just like how the only reason 10 lighthawk wings is the limit is that any more would rip our universe to shreds. Compared to Tsunami, our universe is a hovering blue bowling ball and merging with Sasami did nothing to change her true, hyperspatial body.)

As for renting out Genma to children's parties, that's from chapter 3 of Lonely Match by Cloud-Dreamer. In all honesty, my first reaction to your authors note was to feel offended because things by Cloud-Dreamer are much more than just "some fanfic". They guy is one of the big names of the '90s fanfic scene.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Probably best to minimize the American cultural references. Even people who know very little about Japanese culture will notice that they throw off the story's atmosphere.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I'll never understand how anyone can assume that Ranma's curse is based on the girl who drowned there. There's a scene right in the anime that shows that Ranma looks like a younger, brighter-haired version of Nodoka and the manga has Herb's curse as proof that it's a simple gender-curse, preserving the original appearance otherwise.

I get the feeling that this is one of the stories Trimmatter was thinking of when he wrote "Blended Clich├ęs", but I can't fault you for not living up to something that hadn't been written yet.
mchenryve chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I like your story so far. I have only read a few good Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers and this one is shaping up to be a good one. Keep up the good work.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 16 . 8/17/2008
I just finish reading chapters 1-16, they are GREAT chapters.
Drifter950 chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
I was directed to this story from Dan Inverse's favorites. I agree that it is a very good story and will probably be in my favorite's list if I see more of the story.

I really have few complaints with well written stories and biggest is when you know the author has given you a huge pivot point, and then you find that it was in the last file posted almost three years ago (05-03-04). Gr.

I really do "not" like seeing people reviewing that almost demand that the author post the nest chapter right now. But sorry, three years is a bit must to wait on a well written story.

I "will say" I will like to see where you are going with this when or if you decide pick this story again.

May the MUSE be with you!