Reviews for Grief and Memory
Doranwen chapter 6 . 4/12
I found myself blinking back tears, especially on chapters 4 and 5. Beautiful . . . always makes me so sad that Faramir lost his brother. If there's one AU I love, it's one where Boromir somehow lives. A Faramir less bereft of relatives is a good thing, in my opinion. :)
Rian Steelsheen chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Good story )

You did a good job showing the relationship between the characters: Fara/Wyn, Wyn/Arwen, and Fara/Aragorn

I particulary loved your Eowyn, don't know why. But i'm sad we didn't had a chance to see little Elboron, i love reading of Fara and Eowyn with their children, as parents, and Eowyn's description made me smile: "It is so fine and golden he looks bald." lol

I smiled at Boromir's deformation of Sam's song, the unfinished fountains, and i liked the Boromir's statue thing, the soldiers saluting their former captain, and Faramir's remembrances.

I think what i prefer is how you managed to mix humor with sadness, and do it well. That is truly a good thing, you're talented. The descriptions are also very good, not boring but giving us a good idea of the place.

I think those may be my favorite sentences:

- Eowyn handed him the brush. "Your turn." He smiled.

- "I don't know why we could not have just stayed home and met them in Osgiliath. Why do we have to be a part of this exhibition?" The pleasant but blank smile he had worn since leaving the city never left his face as he spoke

- "I thought today would be difficult enough to manage with just one baby."

- "We paid a lot of money for those masons to finish in timeā€¦"

- "Isn't it beautiful?"

"Imagine how nice it would be with water actually coming out of the fountainhead."

"Be good."

The only thing i didn't liked in this is that i had to picture filmamir, and Daisy Wenham isn't handsome enough, and bookamir is so much better...

lol i think i will survive however

again i'm sorry if i made mistakes...
spiritstallion chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
This is a beautful story thank you for sharing it
spiritstallion chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
:D Loved how Aragorn and Faramir are friends here
spiritstallion chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I love Aragorn's humor
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
That was a very nice thing of them to do
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
very good
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love this so far Poor guy!
affinityreign chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
I'm in freaken tears... I'm not usually one to get emotional at much, but that ... that was just amazing. So well written and so heart-wrentching. God. -sobbs- i'm freaken leaking all over my keyboard. You did such a great job in the memory of Boromir. Qouting what he said made it prefect. -huggs- Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
The joy of finding an author I really really want to read is great. This, too, is fantastic. You have given me a really happy couple of days. Please write more about this delightful Eowyn/Faramir, Arwen/Aragorn extended family. More Eomer/Lothiriel perhaps?
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
A very touching story.I enjoyed it.I've added you to my alerts list.
Shortnshort chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
great Story
Coolio02 chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
I'm so glad Faramir will be able to have a memory when it comes to that day. *applauds* Very, very, very good job! I loved this story! _
Mad Wolf chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
Yay! Faramir is better and I am glad. I would be crushed if he were still depressed. I felt so sad for him in the beginning that I cried! But now, I smile for him. Please keep writin'!
Gypsie Rose chapter 6 . 3/25/2004
Finally, finally, a chance to read and review. What an enjoyable piece of fluff! And I mean that in a good way-no deep torment, just a beautiful day laced with memories. I also appreciate the fact that you made me believe Aragorn and Arwen would hang around with Faramir and Eowyn socially; I confess I've always had trouble imagining Aragorn seeing Faramir as anything but "staff." I loved the bit about the songs. Very sweet ending too. Well done!
-Rose