Reviews for Five Things Which Never Happened
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
A very interesting take on things. I liked this chapter a lot.
The Fink chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Wow. Five very, very interesting takes that definitely could have happened. I love the little twists you've put on DS9 canon - and I particularly love the point about Kira and Dukat flirting (at least by Cardassian standards)! I think my favourite one is probably the first one, while the last one is probably the most chilling.

Dollfayce chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
This is my favorite thing that ever happened, seriously.
FizzyLizzy chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
This was so...interesting. I don't know if I can describe these stories in words except that they are very different. But in a good way!
Riana1 chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Very Keen.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Damm that was powerful.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
That would have made the episode much more interesting.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Never underestimate Kira.
Shezan chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
Oh, these are lovely little gems. Kira and Dukat are recognisable every time, and believable too.
Molly chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Wow, that really blew me away. "Indescretion" and "Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night" were fabulous and intimate looks at Kira and her complex relationship with Dukat's Bajoran lovers. "Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night," in particular, made me squirm at the squick of Kira growing up as Dukat's daughter-it was incredible. I love that you wove in both Kira-as-Luma (and sent me off on a train of thought... but now Kira doesn't grow up into the person who came back and did that and how does *that* change the timeline?) and Kira-as-Iliana. "Skin Deep" is probably one of my favorite Kira episodes.

Thanks for the lovely and twisted story.
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Very intriguing and wonderfully written! My favourite story is the last one, Nerys raised as daughter of Meru and Dukat is extremely fascinating. I would love to read more about her. It would be such a treat if she would ever meet the canon!Kira.
mari chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Great story. I really liked how you explored Meru/Dukat's relationship; it's always fascinated me, but there's so little mentioned about it. You captured their relationship perfectly though, in my opinion. The twists in the story really kept things interesting. I hope you write more!
JacobedRose chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Good story! I liked the exploration of many different senarios. Stayed in character though it was hard to ever consider Kira wanting to be a Cardassian.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
WOW! These are all fantastic. All different, but all very believable (if, as another reviewer said, twisted). I think my favourite scene is the one between Tora Neprem and Kira when Neprem asks her if she's Kira Meru's daughter. "Prophets help us," sounds about right. :)

Very, very cool! *fangirls madly* Found this through your LJ, but had heard Rosie (agentrosecotton) talk about it before. It really is as good as she said!

Much love,

Kas!mun
Deborah chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
I think this is my favorite of all of them. Kira is perfectly in character here, as the uncompromising judgemental person she shows herself to be in this episode. Yes, this could have happened.

I also vey much like your insight into the Meru/Dukat relationship, especially that after the bombing she believed that he really loved her. And I like that you take seriously the idealism that he says he once had.