Reviews for Lies My Brother Told Me
cjstar01 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Aw! Now the story is . why did you kill wyatt. I can of liked him.:(. Still great story:-) :-) :-) :-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Brilliant story! Again so sad! But, the ending has an inkling of light...well done! *sniff sniff*
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This story is wonderfully amazing!
CatielDeanFan chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
Wow. I am absoluetely speachless. This was one of the best stories of Wyatt coming to the past that I've ever read. I can't believe that Chris killed him, but I also can believe it in a way, ya know/ Anyways, this was beautiful and you are an excellent writter.
may-j chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is the first ever story i read on this site and i think it's fantastic. Please keep writing more charmed fics cos they're great! Bye!
neb92 chapter 12 . 3/28/2007
That was freaking AWESOME! I love the story SO much!
charming2drew chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Wow.

That was amazing.

It had me in tears. Seriously.

I loved it.

You are an amazing writer.

You really are.

Keep up the great work.

It was magnificent.

Definitely going on my Fav.

Abbz
writtenwarning chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
hey to cute!
Witty-Kate chapter 12 . 2/10/2006
aw i took me two days to read but was totally worth it it was so sweet specally this cahppy
Stoneage Woman chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
You rock! *sniffle* Must be the best Chris fic I've read in ages...well done...on my faves.
shyeye chapter 12 . 10/20/2005
need more
Charlotte Summers chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
Hey!

Okay, so I finished the entire story now... and I gotta say, hell you're one of a writer! I'm hooked on to the fic now... Really good job with this one, it's an amazing fiction!
Charlotte Summers chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Hey!

Wow, I can't remember how I came across this story lol... but it doesn't matter, because it's damn good! You really are a talented writer.

I'm quickly gonna submit this review, and read on the rest of the story asap... I can't wait to do so!

*ticks all four boxes below*
Alyna Kuirt chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Damn you, damn you, damn you. ;) That was so terribly sad. But good at the same time . . . I don't know, I can't explain it. I'm hooked on this story now.
That Girl Six chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
Chapter six ...

What is it about the young characters on shows that make us want to torture them? Fun,huh? Go, be evil. I'll applaud you all the way.

At the end of this particular memory, I was really in for a sniff. Chris wanting so badly to be liked by his big brother that he lets Wyatt go Up There and take credit for what he had done is really sweet. You really do have a great understanding of family dynamics. I'm impressed.

On a constructive note, this chapter was one that caught my attention right away.

"Again we see Chris" pulled me out of the story as soon as I read it. Instead of the story narrating itself, suddenly there was an outside narrator telling me what I saw. It put someone else in the driver's seat. It's different from changing tenses, though. It was much more harsh because it said that someone was manipulating what we were seeing instead of just the story. Do you understand what I mean?

The other thing that pulled me out was the note in the middle of the sentence explaining how you arrived at the name of the character. Go ahead and explain, just put it at the end of the chapter like a foot note if you didn't want it in the beginning with the other notes.

You have such a talent for enveloping people into your story. Don't pull them out of it.

By the way, as with anyone else, take whatever I say in the way of advice as nothing more than that. You don't have to use it. However, I will tell you that I was an English major in college. This is kind of my area. That doesn't mean you have to take my advice seriously. You write the way you need to write. I just hope I can help along the way. You're quite talented. But hey, even the pros need a little editing now and then.

Anyhoo, that's it for chapter six. I'll do chapters 7-12 for you tomorrow. Until then, GO, BE EVIL! I'll get those notes to you then, and I look forward to reading other material from you.