Reviews for Strength
The story's finished?
workingthruthefireworks chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
aww poor casey
tianathetiger chapter 9 . 10/2/2005
Eehee... I like. Not enough nice Casey fics around.
Angela Valerio chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
I really like this story. It was well written, and I like the tiny bit of romance between Casey and Olivia. But, you never wrote if the man who broke into both Casey and Olivia's apartments was convicted.
kerri chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
how could u just let it end like that? Granted i loved the story but come on olivia just hears from alex what about casey . Are u going to do a follow-up or is this the end? because if it is then the ending sucks. i'm all hsppy that u brought in alex but put some finality between olivia and casey. but thew story is excellent!
alanisjunkie chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
wow! thats all i can say. this was amazing. please do a follow up!
Orange Bulldog chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
I really like the way you balance the personal issues with cases, it makes it more like the real show. I hope you continue with this story, the cliffhanger is awesome!
LonelyStarGirl chapter 9 . 4/14/2004
I love it!
I want to read more! Please update soon.
Alex? Ughh, I like Alex,but I was getting hook with Novak.
byersgal chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
You have been doing a great job with this story. Especially with casey's emotions and desires. I noticed another person wrote they dont usually lik like f/f fiction and I usually dont either but sometimes someone like you writes something intersting. So even though this is your first fiction that you have posted do not get discourged. You have great potential. I have kept up with this story since you started it and I love it. I hope you write moe stories involving Casey.
SVUBenson85 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I'm not one for these kinds of pairings especially when it comes to Olivia, but I just want to say something about the song that keeps "playing" throughout your story. I had heard pieces of the song on the radio, but today I listened to all of it and even read the lyrics along with it. As I was thinking of your story I almost cried. Like I said, I don't really like f/f pairing, but listening to the song, I really felt for Olivia. If it happened that she & Alex were together on the show and they had played that song, I would have definitely cried. Sorry if my words are jumbled, I couldn't really express on the computer what I was thinking. Basically, I just think for the storyline you have, the song you chose to keep playing is VERY appropriate. Keep up the good work!
DM
Wicked1007 chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Wow, I really like it. Just found it so sorry for the lack of reviews. For a first fic, it's really good. The characters interact really good, and you have a good plot. Keep it up. SB1007
byersgal chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
I like that you are turning this into a case and keeping with the interpersonal issues. Keep up the good work! You have a new fan.
byersgal chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Finally a story that involves Casey. I love it so far. If this is your first attempt at fanfiction you have a great start.
losvu chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
This story is great.I loved this chapter. Keep it up.
bella s chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
GREAT chapter.
I loved the banter between Olivia and Casey.