Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
designtechdk chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Great story so far :)
2mrklr chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
I have enjoyed your story tremendously so far. I have read your notes, and know you have not been able to work on it for some time. I 'just like to encourage you to keep thinking about it - it is a great story and you deserve to find the end. Best wishes -
Annilus chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
I guess that's it, huh? Too bad, you had a good story going here, wish I could see the end of it.
Emmasun chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
please...update~~~i see you say people can get your story informatiom from the link. i trace it but haven't find the next chapter.i like your story, can i translate it into chinese?
lychee loving chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
What a treat to stumble on this story! I am loving this AU; Inara's altered history and origins has been such a pleasure to follow thus far. I like that even if her history is so drastically different, there are still so many aspects of Inara that you managed to retain. Most people would think that she's a Companion to the core, that without her Companion-ness, she'd be very different in terms of personality and whatnot. I think you just proved otherwise.

I'm loving the new angle to Mal/Inara, too. She's just wrapped up in so much mystery and such a horrible past - I'm half-excited and half dreading to see what his reaction would be to it. Augh. It's like a trainwreck that you can't tear your eyes away from. You know it'll be horrible, all that drama, but you can't stop watching... and hoping for a happy ending.

I've been sucked into this AU, and can't wait to see what you've got planned for the rest of it. It may take you years upon years, but as long as you say you haven't given up on it, I'm willing to read whatever you come up with.
hudathunksbcglobal.net chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Cassie E,

I'm not much of a writer so I'll make this short.

Ever since I first saw Firefly I was a fan. I love Sci-Fi and Westerns. Put the two together and you've got some great possibilities. And Aaron Sorkin behind it? Lets just say I was a big fan of West Wing as well.

About a year or so ago I stumbled across Fan Fic while doing a search for Firefly (I'd forgotton about the series and was just getting back around to it). I've been reading all the fine stories (and some not so fine) and I have to say that yours are some of the finest. I love the way you've gotten into the heads of each of the characters. It makes for a very good read.

I just have a question/request. Why no updates on Eye of the Beholden since 2006? Please let me know as I would definitely like to see the story through to the end.

Thanks for listening...Paul
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
It's sad to see great stories like this left unfinished. But I know from experience how life tends to get in the way of writing... or lazyness, in my case ;)

I hope though that one day you'll continue writing this story, so I'll put it on alert ;)
lizb1813 chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
What a great story! Such a shame that you haven't finished it over the years. I just added you to my story alert, so hopefully in the future I'll be able to read the rest!

Keep writing - you have talent! :-)
jasadin chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
never finished? i want to cry.

well thank you for 12 amazing chapters. I'm sorry that you didn't get more reviews. You definitely deserved them! one of the best fics out there
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
so i was reading this for the Jayne/River. wish ya had finished it.
bundespy chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
Hi, this is a really great story, you got me completly hooked on it.

The beginning was really dark, and I really like how you made your plot. I love how long you make it before Mal and Inara meet. I really like how you portray Inara both as we know her and with the effects a different growing up might have on her.

Since it's been 2 and a half year since you wrote your interlude, I just hope you'll be able to make an other come back and continue this story.
CalebElBardo chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
It is very well. When the following chapter?
DestinyManifested chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
So...That's a sneak preview 3 years in the waiting isn't it? Too bad, it's a good story
DSDragon chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
This story is really good so far. The plot is very intricate. The writing itself could use a polish, but that's all right. Anyway, I'm not holding out hope that the story will get updated anytime soon, considering it hasn't been updated for two years now, but I'm putting it my story alert list anyway.
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I... like it.

I always like young!Inara, it's rather interesting to see what she was before she became an ice queen. Sort of.