Reviews for Beauties, and a Beast?
LovesDragons chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Cute.
Narthalion chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I love it! So glad there's someone else who thinks Legolas is not that attractive. It's the eyebrows that get on my nerves...
Andalusia25 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I love this! I have to admit, I'm probably one of the few who don't think Leg/Orlando is that good looking.
chisscientist chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Snicker. Very funny.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Legolas! Hahaha! Can't wait to read the next.
Alatariel Alcarin chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
hahah! so funny! i never thought of it! legolas ugly? hah!
Mewsette chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
I love this! It's so funny, and at the same time it's so sad. beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.
Quinga chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
HAHAHAHA! Poor, hideous, gangly elf boy! Too bad not everyone can be covered head to toe in pubic, er...lovely curly hair. SNORK!
Ophium chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Lol! This was lovely to read! I was laughing all the way through. I really, really never had thought about things inthis perspective, but you're absolutly right! Beauty is the eye of beholder, and that its the most certified truth!
RD chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
*falls of chair in surprise* ... a good fic on ? How can this be! How dare you write something that is funny, well written, canonically correct with correct spelling & grammar! :)
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Very cute and hilarious - and while I kept chuckling all the time, I appreciate the underlying motives of beauty being in the eye of the beholder and prejudices, condescendance, etc. existing in Middle-earth just as well as elsewhere very much. The hobbits were portrayed perfectly - having their prejudices and all, coming from their own, little, very, shall we say, provincial world, but actually kind-hearted (and causing even more trouble by trying to be nice).
But what I loved best was the ending - Legolas asking Gimli "“Do others really find me that ugly?
Fayra chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
I would never flame you. This is one of the most creative fanfics I ever read! I loved it.
In the first part I kind of guessed who they were talking about, so I knew what to expect. And the second chapter made me laugh. Really, I loved it.
Ice And Fire Vanessa chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
this is a good story...in all its simplicity, there is a humor sense about. i'm sure everyone assumed that the person the hobbits were talking about was poor aragorn...i did...lol
Beth chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
I really liked your take on things! It made you think, a rather rare quality in most fanfic! And yes, I love Theresa Green's writing too.
I'd like to see your account of Boromir's opinion of the members of the Fellowship.
Thanks for writing this!
Vane Alasse chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
This is great! It has an awesome sense of humor, and it could have happened. You portratyed all the characters very truthfully. I was really hoping the hobbits were talking about Legolas, and then, of course, they were...which was so perfect. I get sick of overly sappy Legolas stuff. This is a wonderful treck off the beaten path. Good work! Please write more! ~Vané Alasse