Reviews for Shadows and Blood book 2: Hunter's Way
Blindfury chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Created some very memorable characters. (how in the world did u think of such cool names?)
Talamo Equirez chapter 30 . 12/4/2004
This is one of the best redwall fanfictions ever. It equals my favorite's QuinlanoRedwall's one's and those are very good fanfic's. Once you start into this one you get hooked. I almost didn't read this one because the other one didn't hava an ending and i figured out that these two books are more like one book. This book continues the adventures of Eroket Nightblade and has quite a few big surprises.
RedFerret16 chapter 30 . 8/23/2004
Definitely a good ending. The last quote was done well.

I still think that its wrong about Morik and Boneflower though. So wrong.

Nice job leaving this open for a sequel. I'll be sure to check it out.

Nice work, Ero!

~Stephani~
Orcus Ferrer chapter 30 . 8/22/2004
Great chapter. Please write another one asap.
RedFerret16 chapter 29 . 8/12/2004
Great chapter, Ero! So is this the end, or will there be a few more chapters? Hm...

The format at the beginning seems a bit off to me for some reason...it just seems really...sort of text bookish (bad wording really, but you know what I mean, right?). I guess it could be appropriate for the situation...but I dunno.

The part where Jald's thoughts come in seem to cut off the text book format, 'twas refreshing. Also, maybe you coulda put more thoughts/feelings at the parts where Ero meets back up with the group, and when Davrag gets back with his group. Maybe 'tis just me though...I like to know what's going on in the minds of the characters.

Sorry I sound so critical, but this chapter just didn't seem to lend to the emotions as well as your others. It was still good, but not quite as good as the others.

Well, nice work anyhow. I'm looking forward to an update, friend.

~Stephani/RedFerret16~
hezzer1414 chapter 29 . 8/12/2004
Another great chapter! Please update as soon as possible. I check everyday for a new update. This is the best story I've read. Keep up the good work.
hezzer1414 chapter 28 . 8/10/2004
Great Chapter! really interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
Dormant chapter 28 . 8/8/2004
This chapter was an overall good read. Some things could have been a bit more drawn out, like the whole "I love you" thing with Morik and Boneflower. A bit more description and such could really make that a good part.

The whole betrayal thing with Deran and Eroket was pretty interesting. 'Twas sad that Deran didn't get to hear Eroket's apology, after Ero being so upset with him when he was alive. That was a nice part of the chapter, I think.

It was interesting how Vanda died. Killed by her own acidic concoction, that was a nice touch.

The fight with Eroket and Davrag was well written and pretty interesting. Nice how you kinda had Ero strike back after what seemed like his last moments. I have a feeling that Davrag will continue to play a role in this fic...that would be cool. Nice touch mutilating his pretty face too. That kinda pays back for all his...crappiness. I hate Davrag.

Nice chapter, sorry I took so long. Hope to see the next soon. Great work.

~Stephani~
Mr. Nice Guy Dr. Evil and.Jack chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
(finished up to chap 25 so far, reading the rest now)

Mr. Nice Guy(pros): uh, look at me, i'm a too easy critic telling how good stories are. but a picky one at stories though. God you have such talent at writing. and you've got excellant grammer and word use. characters are amazing(even the bad guys i admit)

Dr. Evil(cons): amazingly i find none at all. Your grammer is perfect, but i'll find one mistake, whether it be spelling or punctuation. but that's a slim chance. The only con i could think of is that this fic isn't intended for young readers, always heed the PG-13 ratings.

Jack(ratings): Nothing is perfect, but this one seems to be the deal. I have sworn never to give a perfect ten, and i'm still keeping that oath... 10/10.
Agent D chapter 28 . 7/26/2004
I can't believe I didn't read your story before. Uh, can't comment about the details of each chapter because RedFerret16 did the privaledge to every single chapter. Hey, i just realized his reviews out numbered the others(including mine). wierd. You know, it's strange how you were able to keep this fic as pg-13 and not rated R prior to ceratin contents. ugh, look at me rant on.
RedFerret16 chapter 27 . 7/16/2004
This chapter was certainly interesting...thought Davrag could have been done for in the beginning. Kinda wish he was. j/k.

Anyhow, this was a good read. I'm surprised that Vanda offered him a job, but then I'm not. *shrugs* I am confusing.

I am awaiting the next chapter.

RedFerret16 chapter 26 . 7/5/2004
Oh, this was such a great chapter! Only one thing I'm kinda wondering though. Why didn't they just cut the rope or whatever when Davrag was climbing, instead of climbing after him? That's what I would have done. Well, that's probably just me. Poor Cadion though. I hope he gets to be the one to kill Davrag- I hate him.

I like Jald. Have you noticed? Just kidding. He's really neat. You are so good at making up characters and such.

I like the bit with Eroket and Morik competing like that. Kinda a fun subplot, I hope that Eroket gets her!

Nice chapter.

RedFerret16 chapter 25 . 6/28/2004
This just keeps getting better and better! Poor Exles. At least he didn't have to face Davrag...I have a feeling that would have been worse. Jald rocks! Ahem...sorry about that. That weasel sounded kinda weird to me...I'll bet that's a load of trouble, but who knows.

Overall nice chapter. A few typos here and there, but that's no big deal.

Keep on writing!

Dormant chapter 24 . 6/22/2004
The first part was pretty interesting. I can't believe though that Jald and Boneflower were together once...that was totally wrong...

Okay, sorry about that. Now I'm wondering what Boneflower's going to do, but I think she'll go with Eroket. Or at least she should.

I have nothing to say about Davrag except that I hate him.

Nice chapter!

RedFerret16 chapter 23 . 6/15/2004
Yet another great chapter. Wow, this certainly is complex! I envy you for that...

Now you leave me wondering what Boneflower wanted to talk to Jald about! I hope he's not going to be her next victim. That would be sad.

Plain sad, Eroket.