Reviews for Revelations
Regin chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
miss ink chapter 16 . 2/27/2010
I really like your story. I hope you take it up again.
SuperGymnastHiya chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
Oh please please please please update! Poor Obi and Padme. you do them so well and really nicely. I really like the plot idea cause I've never read anything like it. I love the way Obi-wan slowly realizes that he would choose Padme over the Jedi Order. Oh yeah and I really like the way you created the planet and Illyria and her people. That really impressed me and I loved that. Wow this is the longest review I've ever written. Yeah this story is GREAT! Thanks for writting this and well done.
emanon chapter 16 . 11/27/2006
pelase update this wonderful story
Jedi Keladry chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
Tell you what - we're both entrenched in the Potter-verse now, but if you write something and update this, I'll update "Sabbatical." (I'd also like to see more of your "BloodStained Tears," When it comes down to it.) *wink* Hope all is well!
Datakenobi05 chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
I know it's been a really long time, but will you please update this. I printed it out and everything...don't leave me hanging
Susan217 chapter 16 . 6/18/2005
Bah! I was very much enjoying this. Any possibility of an update?
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I recently found this story over at would love to see this updated!
Laurelei Novaleigh chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
just found the story a few days ago and i love this so far. qui-gon's a little too hard on padme, but he's got a point. illyria could still betray them, with the fear she showed when thinking about her husband a few chapters ago; but she could also really be on their side, making padme have a point too. i guess everyone will figure it out with the next chapters that i'm sure are written, but need to be posted. update soon, i want to know more.

your newest fan

victoria87
ReganX chapter 16 . 5/25/2005
Qui-Gon really came down on poor Padme like a ton of bricks. I really think that he was way too hard on her, especially about his plan to haul her in front of the Council. His decision to cut her out of all future strategiacl meetings seems especially harsh. I think that he needs to think about whether he's mad at her for what she did or for the fact that she went against his decision.

I thought that Rohhe was really nice about what he said. He's right about her first duty being to the Force. I hope that the Council see it that way, and that Illyria proves her intuition right.

I loved Obi-Wan's moment of realization when it hit him that Padme was more important to him than the Jedi Order. The was really well written.

I hope you update soon. I've enjoyed this story so far and I really want to see what happens next.
ReganX chapter 15 . 5/25/2005
Clearly Qui-Gon wasn't paying attention in Jedi School when they taught Tact 101. He really came off as quite heavy-handed with Illyria, which is probably not the best way to treat the closest thing to an ally they have on Iagone. Padme trusts her, and she apparently has good intuition. It's a shame they didn't listen to her.

It was really brave of Padme to go against the other three Jedi and to follow her own instincts about Illyria. I really hope that she's right, or else Qui-Gon will be even madder at her than he is already and I don't think she'd be able to forgive herself if any of the others were hurt because of her choice.
ReganX chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
The action in this chapter was written really well. I like the development you put in of them having to decide if they ought to trust Illyria with the location of their hiding place. There's a big difference between that and visiting her at her tree house.
ReganX chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
As always, I'm loving the way you've written Padme and Obi-Wan's interactions. It sounds to me like this was far from being the first time he served as her hairdresser.
ReganX chapter 12 . 5/25/2005
The society of the Iagonians sounds fascinating.

I loved the tea party between Canton and Obi-Wan, especially Canton's parting words. I can picture Obi-Wan's face. Nicely done.
ReganX chapter 11 . 5/25/2005
Sounds like Canton has got a bit of a crush on Padme. Does he know that Jedi aren't allowed to be involved in romantic relationships. I like the way you wrote Obi-Wan's reaction and Padme wondering about it.