Reviews for Unforgettable
Juunnachi chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
OMG! I loooove this story alot. I remember watching zoids with my younger brother and i really love van/fiona pairing.
Kataang4life chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Just finished the story and it was AMAZING! You are a very talented writer.
Kataang4life chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Hey I've just recently started reading this story and I LOVE IT! I am a little bummed though because I cannot find the rest of the chapters on adultfanfiction. Is there any other way to find them? Well just wanted to let you know that I love this story and you have an amazing talent.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Awesome end to the story, keep up the good work.
stilldollthorns chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
I tried lookin for the lemon in this chapter, but it's not there... Can u repost it?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
WOW, that is all I have to say.
kawaiigurl93 chapter 30 . 6/6/2009
OMG! this is so cute! i just had to put this first infront of everything, even studying for final.

van and fiona fics are just to die for~

i loved it! altho, i thought it would be cool if it ended on the part where she told him about their newest baby coming up. :)

oh well, it was hella cute

loved the twists and turns and everything!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
OMG. random spur of the moment kiss. who knew something like that would be able to happen. ...poor fiona
kawaiigurl93 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
awe, that is so sad! i mean, i have read stories like that, but wow. that must be hard onthem. i cant wait to finish reading and see what is going on later! :)
CheezBrger chapter 30 . 9/8/2008
Everytime you get a woman to born a girl , you name her Emily. OH MY GOD! GET ANOTHER NAME! It's just too...plain.
zs-Adun chapter 30 . 5/26/2008
long time no see, its good to see ur still around. ur alot more dedicated then ill ever be, im a video game guy and ur a writer, thats cool. this storys great, ill be checking out some of ur other ones 2, let me know which ones ur best ill read that. but yea be seeing u around, later
Fionasaurus chapter 30 . 2/28/2008
Holy crow! It's done! 4 years? It didn't seem that long. It was a really good chapter. Wrapped all in a sweet little nut shell.
The Grunty that goes Beep chapter 30 . 2/8/2008
This story was spectacular, I'm glad you finished it.
yingfacherryblossom chapter 30 . 2/2/2008
**Tears** Beautiful ending, that's all I can say.
Hitokiri Ryuu chapter 30 . 2/2/2008
Heh... I've been waiting for this chapter for a long time. Thank you for writing one of my favorite Zoids story on this site.