Reviews for Pouring Crimson
wombat blainers chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Loving it so far, write more! please
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
It was good.. I really liked it when Chris was calling for Leo and I loved the end and Chris's last words
Redemmo chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Great story! I like background stories a lot, especially when they involve Chrissy!

Chris: Don't - call - me - that!

Me: *Grins*
Peanut-4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very very nice! I love this story. And i think you got a point. I think that was how Piper was killed. And i think they are going to let it happen like that on the show.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Great story.
Karen chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
That was so sad, poor Chris.
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I think yay! This is totally fully awesome! REALLY SAD! Stupid Leo! I usually like him, but god! What a dick, to put it midly! Pleease do a sequel, like when Chris decides to go back and fix it and sees Piper again...Aaw I can see it now! Please! Please? Love it in any case!
do a sequel...
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I like it but I don't know about Wyatt saying he can return Piper. And him wanting to kill Leo? I thought chris would be the one to want to kill Leo not Wyatt. Maybe he also has a thing against leo, keep it up. I want to read more. If you're doing more.
Devy chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wow! My eyes are all teary. Please continue, maybe with Chris going back in time to fix everything, or maybe even waiting 8 years to do so? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
oh my god, that was good, though i have to comment that i would think that it would take something more than an darklighters arrow to kill Piper that fast because she was strong to nearly wake up from a coma and, i would think that Leo could have showen more emotion because, from the sound of things they were still married and so i would have thought Leo would show emotion from losing his wife. The Wyatt turning and Leo not taking the news that Wyatt was evil from Chris was very convincing,great job, if you do decide to add to the story i can wait read it!
LoveOfLemonDrops chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Sorry, I think everyone's reactions weren't good. It should be this HUGE thing, you know? everything happened so fast, and Leo takes Piper being dead as such a simple thing! I didn't like it, sorry...
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I want to cry
xoleanderx chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is really well written and I really like it. But, it doesn't make sense, Piper wasn't a whitelighter, so she's immune to the poison, it shouldn't have killed her, and if it did, she would have died from blood loss and it would have taken more than just a couple minutes. But, besides that, everything is great, keep going!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I think that is a pretty accurate assumption. I can't believe that wyatt turns evil though he is so cute as a baby. I also can't believe Piper dies when he is 14.
Charmed Fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I always had the clique thought of Wyatt killing her but could never find a way to make it work. I like this and I not only think that you should continue it but I also think that you should go back and forth between chris' present and the charmed ones present.