Reviews for Marie
Rachel chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Great fanfic! Loved how you incorporated Broadway songs in it, since I am a bit of Broadway buff, and proudly know the majority of those songs!

By any chance, is Jean just really "Jehan" without the "H," since in the book Frollo's brother was named Jehan? At first, I thought it might be a typo, but maybe it's not!
A Mare Undercover chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Here's a thing I don't understand. Why do people claim that ChelleNorlund plagiarized this story when he wrote the original one?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
You idiot Chellenorlund plagiarized Impossibledreams2007. Think before you type .
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Guest Well, ChelleNorlund wrote the original story and plagiarizing is wrong!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Don't report Impossibledreams because this is HER story.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
You've just been reported.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Please please please keep writing more! I love this and want to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
MAKE YOUR OWN STORY! YOU COPIED IT WORD FROM WORD THAT CAME FROM ANOTHER AUTHOR!
NC Fan chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
I need to say something: The ORIGINAL story was written by ChelleNorlund who had it and the sequel taken off the site. You need to be more original and apologize to the original author *raises flame shields*.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Update please!
EruditePrincess1993 chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Lana
You are aware that this is the original fanfic of "Marie" right? The ripped off version was "Written" by ChelleNorlund, which is now off the site. You need to know what is happening before writing a flame which should have been directed at ChelleNorlund.

This is the original fic, not the rip-off.
Lana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You are ripping off another fanfic...Make your own fanfic -_- Fail!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Keep on going!
EruditePrincess1993 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this story.

Just to let you know, this story was plagerized (word for word up to the title) by ChelleNorlund. You have my sympathies
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 1 . 8/4/2011