Reviews for Angels And Demons
Blackanomaly chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I loved your story, I just reread it after like 5 years. I loved how you researched and stuck close too charecter. I wish you would have kept writing. It would have been nice to see Klarion age himself.
Sephiroth1 chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
Seeing as I was always a fan of Klarion from BTAS, I always wanted to read fanfic stories about him. So far, this is the best one. Please, I'm BEGGING you! Can you put in another chapter or two and have him fight the JLA? It would really make the ending of the story worthwhile.
nannon chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
ooh, nice chapters. i kinda stopped reading JL fics for awhile (quite awhile actually), so i kinda forgot about this story. sorry about that. i really do like this fic though.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
oh...Somebody ought to warn the League...Can't wait for the next chapter!
oneredneckgoddess chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Well I for one would like to complement you on such a magnificent story. I must admit I came across it only today but I am very much hooked. I REALLY (AND I DO MEAN REALLY) hope that you continue this fascinating tale. I am dying to know how Shayera is going to be the one to break this.
Nena Camadera chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Hey, good story, glad to hear from you again, now WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE THE OTHER STORY! Just thought I'd ask.

Also, I updated my own story and have a new one where the reviewers choose the pairing.

later
Averroes chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Very interesting so far. I am curious as to your plans for resolving matters. You have J'onn suffering from an apparent case of'Stockholm Syndrome', but I wonder how much he is truly affected by that, vs. the possibility that he, of the extreme psychic abilities, has decided that, in light of the situation, he and the entire situation are best served by his observation and analysis. After all, his ability to dematerialize makes him difficult to hold against his will, crows or no. Has he had mental contact with any of the others?

I suspect the key will be Shayera, with her N'th metal mace and resistance to magic. But, regardless of your disdain, would it not make sense to involve Zatanna, seeing as how she has the most magical ability of any potential ally.

Well, you've got your work cut out. Keep it up.
walangmagawa chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i've been following your story for a while now. i think its pretty good except for a few typos here and there. don't worry if you think you're giving J'onn a case of Stockholm Syndrome. he's compassionate and understanding and i thimk he can see Medea from another angle other than the villain. i'm wondering however why he didn't look for his other teammates. you're doing great. keep up the good work. i'll be waiting for the next installment.
nannon chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
really cool story so far. i love watching the relationship between medea and j'onn
HawkAngel XD chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
Hey, very good Fic... I hace a lot of time following your history, (that is very good ;)...) but, I never have the chance to review you until now, I have ready my account, and you update... ;)... ok, anyway, this is a very good job.

HawkAngel
Santanico chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
This is a very absorbing piece of work here, Lady Bern. While I do think some of the prose itself needs a bit of editing/tidying up (grammar, punctuation and the like, you know), the underlying descriptions are strong and vivid. I especially like the opening sequence, with the falling pill-bottle and the music box; it starts things off on a genuinely striking visual note and never looks back from there.

Though it's an involving tale in general, I think what I like best about it are the quieter scenes delineating the relationship between Klarion and Medea. It's an intriguingly ambiguous partnership; just as Medea (as a magical being) isn't really a "woman", per se, Klarion isn't really a "child", and as such the dynamic swings between modes in a fascinatingly Freudian kind of way: one moment Klarion is enjoying being mothered by Medea, the next he displays a would-be lover's jealousy. It's unpredictable and disturbing, and I'd love to see it explored further.

(Incidentally, I'd be interested to know just what Teekl makes of it all; for years she's been Klarion's only confidante, so I can't imagine she'd be overjoyed to find herself replaced in his affections.)

The motherly aspect of Medea's character, actually, has me really curious in regards to how the story will ultimately end: as you know, traditionally, women named "Medea" don't have fabulous histories when it comes to kids.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to the next installment, no matter how it all turns out. (Oh, and I almost forgot: Medea's song is, unless I'm very much mistaken, "A Stray Child", from _.hack/SIGN_. Gimme my cookie! ;))
Hybridbabe chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
hm things are getting better and better! it's a bit nice to see Medea connecting with someone, even if she is trying to just capture him. hm... makes you realize how lonely she really is.

I'm really enjoying this fic, and I'm happy to see that you updated!

This reminds me, i need to write another fic chapter to Mirror Image... hehehe I'm a little late on the birthday present... I promise, either today or tomorrow, I'll put a chapter up... I just need to hurry up and finish my health report here, and do a quick Farscape background... yeah... I'll get to it, don't worry! :)
theDragonStar chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
hmm, interesting. coming down to her, yay! happiness. Loving Medea, and enjoyed Wolfie's card reading scene!
theDragonStar chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
well I thought I'd log in this time. Loved this chapter, enjoyed getting some more information on Medea. Off to read the next chapter!

~DS~
Hybridbabe chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
LMAO and to think I just have been calling my crush that all the time.. Ducky... I love Ducky, i really do, and it just transfered into my Farscape fic...

ANYWAY, wonderful backstory on Medea! I would have never guessed she was suicidal, and this gave me an idea for my farscape fic's sequel... hm...

Wonderful chapter! Keep writing on yours and watch out for fic updates on mine! I'm almost completely done! Update soon!