Reviews for Let Me Touch You For Awhile
czars chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
this was lovely.
othfreek chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was so beautiful. I wish there was a sequel, but I love how you ended it, too. Really amazing job on this.
Heavenly Queen of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I love it. And I know how some authors get pissed off when people suggest this, but how about making it into a story? Or writting one with Nathan's side? Actually, maybe you already have, I should check your page first, I guess. But if you haven't written anything like that, think about it.
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Iliked it. Very telling. You can feel the emotion.
sleepneeded911 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OMG! I do not know why I have not read this story before. I must have been on something cuz this story was amazing. You wrote it very well.

I loved how you described it from Haley's POV. How he made her feel, how she described his touch, and how she years to feel it once more. Jesus, I loved it. I loved how you described the 7 minutes in Heaven, it is as if we were watching them on a television screen. LOL. Great job doing that.

But man, when you stated that he had already had a girlfriend and still had one after spending 7 minutes with Haley...wow. I was a little taken aback, but you know what? It worked. I can honestly say that even though they didn't end up together, I simply loved this ficlet. Then when they were walking down the hallway. How he almost turns around and she almost witnesses a smile unfold from him, it was awesome.

But at last, I loved this. Girl you got a gift and I am so happy that you are continuing to write! I am definitely enjoying your current fic at the Rivercourt, I can't wait till you update that one. So anyways, great job and I can't wait reading some more of your fabulous writting. Great job again. This was definitely one of my top fave ficlets. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
ashley chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
would u please please write more it is so good i wish u would write more ur a great writer
LockerRoomBandit17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
wow! that was an awesome story! i really loved it!
Mara12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Oh I'm so glad you posted this here so I could tell you my thoughts. The threads move so fast on the other board.
This was absolutlely beautiful Annie and tugged at the heart. It is such a simple yet eloquent story of having a secret crush on someone...yet with what happens it may not be so secret.
I got the impression that Nathan was very much interested in her, but for some reason didn't give in to that. I like how you write him so much the way he was first on the show. Popular, arrogant...and yet there is that sensitive side. I love how he just smiles in that special way for her and yet when they are back out there with everyone else he goes back to that 'smirk.'
I usually don't care for first person stories but in here it works so well. You dig into Haley's feelings wonderfully. Her story is so compelling and yet its based on just one kiss...one amazing kiss that you detail so well bringing the reader into the story.
And you make me want more so badly. I want to see Haley go after him and remind him of that night. I want to see his reaction. I want to see him smile at her again in that special way and I want to see the sensitive side of him again. I want them to kiss again.
You left this off in such a great place, but it's a compliment to your writing how much it makes the reader think of what could have happened next. Truly wonderful Annie. You have an amazing gift.
Mara
butterfly10480 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh, man... I thought I reviewed this already!
Anywho - I loved. A little different take on Naley *before* they were actually Naley. ;) I liked a lot and I love that Alison Krauss song. So it's all good. )
nathansbaby chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
please continue this...i love nathan and haley...so just continue this.
nicole chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
WOW! that was GREAT. part of me wants you to continue it and part of me wants you to keep it just the way it is because its perfect and soem things just need to be lke that and part wants another part just to be selfish. Anyways good job!
spasticandviolent chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
whoa. my guess is that this is a one parter but i would love for it to be more chapters. this was a really great story and you're a really great writer and i would really like to see more added to the story. anyway i loved it!
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Jeez, how come in nyquil induced 1st person present (which annoys me too) you still kick ass? Seriously, I don't know if I'm jealous of you or if I admire you but this story rocked. :) I hope you feel better soon, girl. TTYL