Reviews for Somewhere I Belong II
Romily chapter 11 . 8/21
How is going back to the dursleys still an option? Didnt all who are blood related to harry die?
mumphie chapter 1 . 8/8
Ya know...sometimes I think Harry would be better off getting to know Neville a litter more foe a tad of balance in his friendships. ;)
Not tellin' you chapter 12 . 8/7
I'M WAY TOO LATE BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Itssimplymeg06 chapter 8 . 7/2
Aww love everyone’s relationship with Harry x
E13I7UI1411 chapter 13 . 5/31
Dang it shadowarwren! I'm supposed to be asleep! An hour ago! Stupid cliff hanger! Oh well now I get to stay up later ;)
Darklightningstorm chapter 14 . 5/19
People keep trying different ways to asphyxiate him.
Darklightningstorm chapter 10 . 5/18
Huh. I forgot about Del too. Also, no, there is definitely not too much angst.
Darklightningstorm chapter 2 . 5/9
Didn't they have potions after lunch? Perhaps I'm mistaken.
greatgirl1880 chapter 7 . 5/3
Love this story
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 1 . 4/12
Not read yet, but i felt the need to tell the below guest that Scottish children get grounded (living proof) and since hogwarts is in Scotland, it makes perfect sense.
Good story, but it needs some britpicking. For starters, British children do not get 'grounded'. I actually had to look that one up. We do get punished as children, of course, and I suppose the closest thing to what Harry is going through here is to be placed 'on restriction'.
kel chapter 16 . 2/10
Poor Harry. He has the worst luck. He's the only person who has his enemy bitten by a dark creature and somehow the powers transfer enough for the guy not to die.
Artemis Silver chapter 6 . 1/2
I love your story
Keep up the good work
Maybe add some evil lucius soon?
Christiana58 chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
where is umbridge i mean i hate her guts but she would be cool to have
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 11/22/2017