Reviews for DW's Time Tribulation
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Serves the little monster right!

I have always despised D.W., and this is a perfect way to do something to the character, without bumping her off.

Although, since she knows where babies come from, why did she insist on her parents getting one from a Baby Store?
truearthurfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Intersting.

When i read the description i was a little skeptical, but this was pretty good.

DW becoming a boy totally took me by surprise.

Very well done for a one shot story.

PS. Please read "my" Arthur fanfics: The Arthur & May series.

i'm sure you'll like them.

PPS. again, great story
Pliffy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
LOL good thing it is only a dream.
animationiscool chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story was strange, but it was funny.
Allspark chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
LOVE IT!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
DW... she'll try anyting and everything, not thinking of the consiquences.
greengiraffe22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hehe. That was cute and funny!
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Funny, but again, INCOMPLETE
McKay chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hee. That's hilarious. Serves D.W. right, too *grin*
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Oh my gosh. How funny. DW is a boy! With an older sister. How her plans have changed indeed! lol.
Daniel Webster in place of Dora Winifred. Hm.
Eraina chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hey, it's me. I didn't know how else to answer the questions in your review, so I am doing so through this. I thought it was only fair that I give this a real review, though. I was an avid watcher of "Arthur" when I was a kid. Heheh, your story was cute. I liked it. I have a younger sister who'd love to do the same to me, I know, so it's funny for me to see one get their comeuppance.
As far as your questions...yes, it is the end of the story. The problem with me is usually that I have a short attention span. I can't focus on one work for a long time. That's why my first story of was short. It's like an "extended vignette"...I created the piece so it'd be intentionally short; it was meant to (1) evoke sympathy and (2) present the reader with a picture of Champion after Belleville, in a "what if" situation. What if he became addicted to the drugs that they gave him?
As for him getting the help he needs...well, HE'S certainly not going to ask for it (see my fic), but it is likely that he'll be found out, so it's really up to the reader. As for me...yes, I'd say I think he will (especially since the last scene of the movie depicted him as an old man, which means that he lived. Although he did drink wine then-did you see the bottle on the table?) It might make a sequel, but like I said, I have never done drugs, and it'd take lots of research for me to write a high-quality story about rehabilitation. The only reason I was able to write realistically about drugs is because I am terrified of needles...so I know all about the pain.
I think that pretty much answers your questions, and I thank you much for reviewing. (Sorry to have used all this review space doing so, though!) :)