Reviews for Changed Overnight
Dorothy chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This was the first fanfic I had ever read. It is the betst one I have read.
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
nice.
SatineGrey chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
This is a very nice R&A story! I've been reading all the old R&A fanfic I could find, thankfully this has been one of the few that are already complete. Please continue writing more of this stuff!
Compucles chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Well, this is a pretty good story, and I love a good Ranma/Akane romance fic, but you've disappointed me with how you seem to be sticking exclusively to the animé. You've ignored that fact that Akane knows Ranma loves her (or at least has a reason to strongly consider it) from Ranma's confession at Jusendo. There's no mention of Akari or Konatsu. Nodoka isn't staying with the Tendos. Plus, you've placed significant importance on an animé filler episode that was an embarrassment in how it tried to retcon Checkers into the story after skipping that particular manga arc.

There's no denying that Ranma could treat Akane better, but you've gotta be kidding about Akane being a good fiancée! While she's not as bad as some people make her out to be, she's still almost as guilty as Ranma as to why they don't get along. She insults him just as badly, denies her feelings just as much, jumps to conclusions at misunderstandings when Ranma is actually innocent, loses her temper quickly, and blames Ranma when the other girls come on to him.

I also have trouble believing that Akane would just throw herself into a relationship with Ryoga just because she found out about his feelings for her.
LyraMusica chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Aww, this story was so adorable! Loved the romance! Great ending :)
Diana Tendo chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
This is such a great story! i liked very much, the final chapter was very great, Akane a singer? was very nice! I spent three days reading this story and let me say you that it was worth it. bye!
Ranma and akane forever chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
engaging, but there was a lot about your story that didn't really sit well with me... it was not at all believable that they would do such hurtful things, especially akane. but anyway, i could see the effort you made to write this... still, i did not appreciate the first parts... something was very wrong with how you made akane look... didn't buy it at all. ooc. and don't tell me about this being au, because suspension of disbelief didn't work out for me... and that was supposed to be your aim as the writer... make the story such that the oocness isn't really noticed...

so i guess that's it...

still, this had been engaging, so it wasn't that bad...
Einnahr chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
..You mAde a gOoD jOb...!

i reALLy liked it!

.!

nice jOb.

hOpe i cUd makE jUst Like yours
Lerris chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
I confess I skipped to the end from somewhere about two-thirds the way through the story. It started good, but it just turned into what felt like a soap opera, and I couldn't keep devoting the time to it. Still the writing is good, I'd just recommend if your going to do this kind of thing making it about half the length.
neo82 chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
I had to read the story again. The way it keeps you wanting more... I actually found a chapter hard to read, not because it was bad but because it was devastating... the chapter where Akane is getting beaten up, it just kept going and going and I started getting this helpless feeling for her. very well written to move emotion like this. thanks again -neo82
Red Falling-Angel chapter 13 . 12/23/2006
Wonderful, simply brilliant.

Although you should look out for the past and the present confusion, it was perfect.

Can you say good

"GOOD"

Keep it up .
chona chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
ok i was gonna log in because i had an account here but i totally forgot which e mail i used and what password as well so yeah..

just droppin' by a message to let you know that i really really love this story. i'm a sucker for sappy stories. lol.

but i've actually only read up to chapter 7. i'm having a headache so i'll just print the rest of the chapters up and read in bed. hehe!

hope to read more stories like these from you!
OmegaDL50 chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
One more thing I forgot to mention. In Ranma 1/2 both the Anime and the Manga.

St. Herebeke is an all-girls school, So either Jiro got into that school by strange reasons or is a cross-dresser disquised as a girl similar to that of Ukyou who herself attended an all-boys school. This is a very important issue to bring up since Boys cannot attend an all girls school...So unless your hiding something about Jiro, this needs to be fixed.

No offense to you, But did you ever read the Manga or Anime at all?

I mean these simple mistakes you made are common knowledge in the Ranma 1/2 unniverse.

Also Ryoga regardless of the fact he's Akane's pet still violated her privacy. Jusenkyo victims still retain thier human capacity for knowledge as shown in which Ryoga, Mousse, and Shampoo have easily demonstrated. The fact that Ryoga used Ranma's oath to not tell Akane of his curse, and then go behind Ranma's back and do dishonorable acts would be good enough reason for Ranma to break the oath since, the Oath was an act of honor to protect a weakness of Ryoga. When Ryoga used that oath for a dishonorable purpose such as interfering in Ranma and Akane's relationship which is also an act of dishonor since the arrangement between the Saotome and Tendo clans is a matter of "giri" or Honor in this case, makes Ryog a himself lacking any semblance of honor.

I'm not trying to dictate how you write your story, but there are somethings that need special attention and need to be taken care of especially when writing Ranma 1/2 fanfiction. Since you stated yourself your trying to be realistic to the original canonized Manga. and when you miss these things were are part of the Manga to begin with.

Your story is not at all bad, and I did read it to completion but having read many Ranma 1/2 fanfictions, more then 200 stories, I pick up many things along the way. Especially since Ranma 1/2 is my favorite series and have read the manga many many times, so understand the story very well.

I hope you take my helpful advice to heart and use it to improve your story, not for your sake, but for the sake of your readers to make the story better, But again remember, It is only advice, and it is entirely up to you to do what you want do with your own story.
OmegaDL50 chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
Well there are some flaws with this story.

One of the most primary ones are that this story focuses entirely too much on Akane being the Saint. Do realize in the canonized Manga she was the one that started the first insult, so Ranma's retaliation was justified, She was one that attacked and and always assumed Ranma was up to something and not once listened to his side of the story, Whenever Shampoo or Kodachi got too close to Ranma, and Akane was witness. Akane herself didn't see it that was Shampoo or Kodachi coming onto Ranma but rather quite the opposite, thus in her jealous reaction always assaulted him and called him "pervert" Ranma being on the road for 10 years with his Father, by the way his father not being the most ideal role model obviously had a heavy influence on Ranma's growth in dealing with people. Since His Father treated him rough and not taught him how to be kind, How was Ranma expected to know how to act when he didn't realize he was doing something wrong when he never was taught this himself. It was always a two way street. Ranma and Akane are both equally at fault for being disagreable towards each other. However the fact that Rumiko Takahashi herself stated that Ranma and Akane are the "Official" couple / paring in Ranma 1/2, I suppose it's strange to justify that Ranma and Akane are both stupid in many ways as they don't act as a couple should, and rather fight and are verbally agressive towards each other to fight the engagement. Dispite this they manage to find good aspects and traits in each other, and thus inevitable which causes them to love each other dispite thier flaws.

Another issue, Nerima is not a city outside of Tokyo.

It is a Ward which is located inside of Tokyo. The fact is when you are in Nerima-Ke you are also in the city of Tokyo. As Nerima is a PART of Tokyo.

Much like how Manhatten is inside of New York or Pittsburg or even Philadelphia being inside of Pennsylvania.

Nerima isn't seperate of Tokyo it is simply one of the small wards (basically a ward is a individual district. Tokyo is made of of many Wards, And Nerima is simply one of these Wards)

So I suggest you clean up this segment in your story as it is very confusing for those that are actually knowledgable about Japan's Geography. even using googling "Nerima, Tokyo" you will see this to be fact.
Ranma and Akane fan chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
This was one of the best fanfics i've ever read. Liked the flow of it. The ending was great. It was a really really good story. It has been a while since i read a good Ranma fic. Hope to read more of your other stories. Keep up the good work. )