Reviews for The Chemicals Between Us
shayna chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Lovely, absolutely lovely. I am amazed at your descriptiveness and ability to keep them both In Character. The ending was fabulous without being too... mushy. You managed to strike a balance in between their cynicisms and their hope for happiness.

Thank you for writing this story and thank you for sharing it. Lovely work.
poe-chan chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
You know... I've never thought of this pairing before... or never really acknoledged it... But they seem to fit together... hm. Nice story.
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Simply beautiful. Had me hooked from the very first line. You really have some talent. Though the ending as a bit mushy, I think it was quite fitting. Ahh the angst had me almost crying, topped with the ending. Please keep writing BxS!

**Tootles**

~*Eternal_Darkness*~
Seth chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Lovely fic! Angst with a happy ending, just the way I like it. :)
koijewel chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I just finished this and I was plesantly surprised by the in character Crawford... it was lovely and so well written. Please... a sequel?
Red-Planet31 chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
WOAH! LOVE IT!
A Glass of Water chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
Not bad. Actually, one of the better fics I've read. Keep writing good, in-character fanfics!
redtiger chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
wow, i really like this story. it wasn't too dramatic nor did it need to be. a veyr nice and easy work involving my favorite pairing, bradxschu! thank you so much for actually finishing this and i hope to see more great work from you.
mangababy chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
i just have one word to say (even if it's a frenh one!) and that is:
...BRAVO!
that was nice...of course...i wouldn't congratulate you if this piece was a real $£!_
ja!
mangababe
Vampire Louis chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
Damn, why don't you have more reviews for your works? They're awesome and it's obvious not enough people are appreciating them. Bastards. Anyway, I found it interesting that you told most of the story though a letter Brand was writing and I particularly enjoyed the little section with Aya and Yohji in it. (Maybe because I'm a bit AxY fan?) On top of the creative use of story telling, there were little things I loved about this piece which I must point out.
"...somewhat pleased to find that the American had taken the time to write it all out in German." That was a very clever of you. It showed that Brad really -did- care enough to write the letter in a language a frazzled Shuldig would understand. A very nice touch, I must say.
"I came to get you to Rosenkreuz. I came to send you to hell." That was also a line I really liked even if the 'I came to get you to' sounds a little odd, maybe 'I came to take you to' sounds a little more correct? Also the first 'you've never felt able to ' sounds odd where it's placed but that could very well just be me. I mean, it's correct grammar and all... oh well!
As for the ending... it was a bit mushy but you know what? I enjoyed it. Perhaps because most of the fic was rather angsty and it needed a little light at the end of that dark tunnel. A job well done..
Over all I have to give you an 'A' for a exceedingly well done piece of writing. I'm really pleased I had the opportunity to read it and I will be sure to keep you on my favorite authors list from now on. Please do keep writing SxB and AxY fics, by all means, and I will keep reading them. _
-VL
Ushiko chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
Wow. I'm really bad at reviews, but I wanted to tell you that that was really awesome. AND- you can write really well. I love this story, I really do. Plus I like the couple. )
Hele chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
I like it. I love the ending. It's sweet, and well-written.
Hele chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
This is really good. Please update it soon. It sounds...right, and you've got good emotional insights into the characters.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Interesting spin if I do say so myself. This was good. Just one of those you just stumble across and go 'wow why hadn't i seen this before?'. I truely enjoyed it, but then again this is one of my favorite pairings. _ But... oh well there. Enjoyed it greatly, keep up the good work. Would love to see this continued. But this is also just a good stopping place as well. Good closeour. which not many good fics have. Means you kept with it smoothly.
ITSAME chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Yay! BradXSchu! .
Crawford: Don't call me Brad. .o;
;
Whoo..anyways...awesome fic. n.n Wha...it's 3:00 something and I'm tired so forgive my incoherent review. X.x;
heh...I loved that last line. .