Reviews for The Sacrifice
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 10/30
As long his sister don't show up, you can't say she isn't a lunatic, or a crazy girl...
PurseMonger chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I really liked this story, too bad it seems to be abandoned. I love stories where Ranma and Akane fight together and not with each other.

Ranma is a little smarter than in the manga but at the same time more broken while Akane is the opposite of herself in the manga but they still come together. If you ever finish, I would love to see the way you deal with Ryoga (I'm assuming P-Chan will be a non-issue), Shampoo, and Ukyo.
tuatara chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This is a story that started out with a great deal of potential…

And I'm afraid that's about the only positive thing I can say about.
SuzyQ001 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Hey I read this awhile and it is really but I just wish that you would continue it.
TheLegendOfKatt chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
tsk tsk bad Kuno, even didnt get arrested but just lucky he didnt die from his wifes hand/katana. And shame on you Ryoga for braking school property. Oh well that just makes the story all the more interesting, which explains why I am totally intrigued! please continue on with this story and don't let it die so soon!
Wrin chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Great stuff! Wish it looked like it would be updated some time soon, though. :(
NobodyHomeReally chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Continue or die!
Habana chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Really nice story. I hope you will keep writing it one day...
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Given that you've written such an interesting story, I'm willing to accept your alteration of Principal Kuno. I hope you find time to return from your seemingly permanent hiatus on this story. Stranger things have happened.
velvetkit chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
This is an excellent story. Very well written, and it works well, but there's one minor nitpicky detail I disagree with.

Akane never called her father "pop", she always spoke a bit more politely than that. I can kind of understand why you chose to have her speak that way, but wouldn't she have taken after Kasumi's example and addressed him more properly?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! _
Krimzonrayne chapter 5 . 10/21/2006 great story, PPL PLEASE BUG THIS GUY TO UPDATE
Tuisto chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Very good. Interesting deviation. It should be continued, as it shows promise for more... hilarity.

Howard Russell chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Funny that your fic fell to the same fate you yourself complained about in one of your author's notes: abandonment. You should come back and finish this.
dragon-game chapter 5 . 12/5/2005