Reviews for Aftermath
thegreenpuma88 chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
update
Nath chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
Excellent. A fresh take on the years after Cell. Great job and thanks for the entertainment. Adios
Clarobell chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
Me likey! I hope you write more about Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks soon! I would love to hear how he copes with a dirty diaper! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Yonk chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Gohan is so sweet to his mom! I love this sappy stuff, it's great. Write more!
thegreenpuma88 chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
update
thegreenpuma88 chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
update
Yonk chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
Nice work, keep it going.
-Yonk
Ninjauthor chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
this is a reilly good story i enjoy it alot
thegreenpuma88 chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
Very good. Update
Yonk chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
This is going really good. I would really love to see this continued. Vegeta can be such an ass sometimes, honestly, forgetting about his own son! So...chibis? CHIBIS! Oh, sorry...write more!
thegreenpuma88 chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
update
Mr. Namek Dude chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
More K&18 now. This couples the least written about so it a good thing to see some fic like that. Write more and Read mine.
thegreenpuma88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Pretty good. It needs to be longer and have more details. But this is off to a good start. Update soon!
Yonk chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
That was really neat, I absolutely love little "missing scene" fics because you don't get to see them often and I like seeing new stuff written. I also like the way people fill in the holes between sagas, expecially if a long time passes, like here. I think you should continue this until the beginning of the Buu saga. That would be really neat and you would have Chibi Trunks and Goten in it, can't go wrong there!