Reviews for Emezereald the SUE
Hey I was just wondering if you could update your other story "Smite of the Koopalings" I think it's the best story I've ever read I'm im extremely upset that it's not finished. I really hope you could update it. I told some other friends to read the story and they fell in love with it the second they read it! We are all really hoping that you would update your other story. I don't even know if you are still reading but I just wanna say thank you :3
MissSlyRedFox chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
God this is hilarious XD
Bellebelle3 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
KILL HER! KILL THAT WRETCHED, EVIL MARY SUE!
Bellebelle3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Oh no! Kaiba has been contastly affected by sueism! Everyone run for your life!
Jac89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Never have root beer again, lol.
Sixshotto chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
AkuRyou: That Eme..whatever was so annoying. *takes out a knife and goes to hunt for random Mary-sues*

Hitoshi: He means he liked the fic. Hehe,yup, the fic's very funny x3. we can never have enough Mary-Sue bashing, eh? 3 *skips off to find Akuryou*
Yami-AJ Yu-Yu-InuCaptor chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
O_O NO! You can't end the Sue bashing! Anywho, It was really great while it lasted...Poor Shizuka..._
Lin McGregor chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
MWUAHAHAHAHA XD THAT'S SO SO TRUE!
Update soon!
Flambe Master of Pyromaniacy chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
You know, people like you give me hope for the future.
Because I am relieved there are still people out there who have the guts to voice their opinions on the crap that fills this shit-hole on a daily basis.
edwonghpt4th chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Great story (or awful, depending on how you look at it _) I really enjoyed seeing that someone else actually notices the insane amount of marysues there are here. (Not to mention the insane amount of "CYOA" fics in the YYH section, *sigh*) Anyway, can't wait for more.

By the way, I looked up the names, and they aren't very polite _ Kestsunoana means "ass" or "asshole" and Kiretsu means "Crack".
Cherry Drop chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Oh it's so damn true, good job with the sue - bashing fic.
angelus2040 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
AGH! ITS ATTACK OF THE SUES RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
...
Please update _
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Alana-Star: Sick Emezereald Paws!
Little black and white cat pop up!
Leo:You think paws could do anything to her?
Paws:*turns into a Huge cat with fangs and wings* HIS Gr*dives at Emezereald*
Emezereald:AH HELP MAD DEMON CAT!
*blood gos everywere*
paws turns back to normal self: Meow!
Alana-Star:see paws does A good job!
Leo: .
nobodyreally chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Yes! There are *so many* Yugioh sues that it feels like walking through quick sand just to find decent canon fics at . Thank you so much for this refreshing - and sadly - realistic parody.
Yami-AJ Yu-Yu-InuCaptor chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
*wipes tear from eye* That was beautiful. Sue bashing is so funny...thta name was kind of creepy though...Isn't it weird a wind is always dramatically blowing their hair?