Reviews for Emezereald the SUE
MissSlyRedFox chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
God this is hilarious XD
Bellebelle3 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
KILL HER! KILL THAT WRETCHED, EVIL MARY SUE!
Bellebelle3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Oh no! Kaiba has been contastly affected by sueism! Everyone run for your life!
Jac89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Never have root beer again, lol.
Sixshotto chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
AkuRyou: That Eme..whatever was so annoying. *takes out a knife and goes to hunt for random Mary-sues*

Hitoshi: He means he liked the fic. Hehe,yup, the fic's very funny x3. we can never have enough Mary-Sue bashing, eh? 3 *skips off to find Akuryou*
Yami-AJ Yu-Yu-InuCaptor chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
O_O NO! You can't end the Sue bashing! Anywho, It was really great while it lasted...Poor Shizuka..._
Lin McGregor chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
MWUAHAHAHAHA XD THAT'S SO SO TRUE!
Update soon!
Flambe Master of Pyromaniacy chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
You know, people like you give me hope for the future.
Because I am relieved there are still people out there who have the guts to voice their opinions on the crap that fills this shit-hole on a daily basis.
edwonghpt4th chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Great story (or awful, depending on how you look at it _) I really enjoyed seeing that someone else actually notices the insane amount of marysues there are here. (Not to mention the insane amount of "CYOA" fics in the YYH section, *sigh*) Anyway, can't wait for more.

By the way, I looked up the names, and they aren't very polite _ Kestsunoana means "ass" or "asshole" and Kiretsu means "Crack".
Cherry Drop chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Oh it's so damn true, good job with the sue - bashing fic.
angelus2040 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
AGH! ITS ATTACK OF THE SUES RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
...
Please update _
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Alana-Star: Sick Emezereald Paws!
Little black and white cat pop up!
Leo:You think paws could do anything to her?
Paws:*turns into a Huge cat with fangs and wings* HIS Gr*dives at Emezereald*
Emezereald:AH HELP MAD DEMON CAT!
*blood gos everywere*
paws turns back to normal self: Meow!
Alana-Star:see paws does A good job!
Leo: .
nobodyreally chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Yes! There are *so many* Yugioh sues that it feels like walking through quick sand just to find decent canon fics at . Thank you so much for this refreshing - and sadly - realistic parody.
Yami-AJ Yu-Yu-InuCaptor chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
*wipes tear from eye* That was beautiful. Sue bashing is so funny...thta name was kind of creepy though...Isn't it weird a wind is always dramatically blowing their hair?
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Jeshi-chan,
That was fucking brilliant. It was quite terrible, of course, but in a self-mocking and mary-sue-mocking way that made it perfect. Do you mind if I pass it on to the AMSA. I dare say that they will enjoy it.
Bonasi